Chapter 1

A/N
Hi everyone! This is my first story, so please don't hate. If you find something wrong please kindly tell me in the comments.
ENJOY!!!!!!

*Caroline's POV*

"Carie! Hurry we leave in 10!"

My mom was acting really weird lately and I feel like she's hiding something from me.

It's been 6 years since my dad died. I loved him so much. He cared for me the most.

I remember when they told me my dad died. I was 11 years old.

My mom got off the phone sobbing with tears coming down her eye's. I didn't know what to do so I sat next to her on the wall and comforted her. After a while she looked up at me and
said,

"Daddy is........ dead"

She put her head back in her knees while I froze from hearing those words. It kept repeating in my mind over and over and over.

"Daddy is dead."

I was shocked and my eyes were wide open. They started to water up and sting my eye. I shot up and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

After that I tried committing suicide a couple times but failed. Normally I would lock myself up in the bathroom and take the razor out to self harm myself but today my mom wanted us to go somewhere.

She didn't tell me where we are going so I didn't know what to wear. I stood in front of my closet looking at all the clothes but my mind was completely somewhere else.

Where are we going? Why are we going? What are you hiding from me? What is so important that you have to pull me out of my self-harming session to talk?

All these questions ran through my mind. Then I heard my mom yell again.

"I'm getting in the car!" 

I shot up and just randomly picked a cute floral dress with some red heals that match the flowers on it. I already did my hair when I woke up this morning. It's dirty-blonde and reaches under my waste. I had curled my hair this morning and burned myself with on my arm because I knew I wouldn't have time in the afternoon to hurt my self.

After putting makeup on I put on two red and black bracelets with red earrings and rushed down stairs.

My mom was standing at the bottom of the steps, hands on her hips and foot tapping on the marble floor.

"Sorry for taking so long"

I guess I startled her because she jumped when I talked. She looked at me from head to toe with her jaw open.

"OMG you look amazing!!!"

Sometimes my mom acts like she is still a teenager (which she isn't) but I don't mind at all.

"Can we leave now", I said a little with an attitude because she was really annoying.

She cleared her throat and said, " Oh yeah of course... uh.... lets get going now."

And with that my mom walked out he door. I sighed still not knowing what my mom was hiding from me. I just let it go and walked out. I locked the door and headed towards the car parked in front of my 3 story mansion. My dad was a very rich and wealthy man so he could afford stuff like this but my mom........ I don't think so.

When we got in the car I saw my mom sweating a bit so I held her hand tightly.

"Mom are you ok? I feel like you've changed lately. Are you hiding something away from me?"

She gave me a fake laugh and said, "No Carrie why would you think that?" I didn't respond. I could tell she was nervous.

After a long 1 hour drive we finally arrived. " We're here!!!!!" My mom shouted while pulling the keys out of the car. I opened the door and to my surprise I saw a big house.

"Mom? Why are we here and what are we doing here?" She looked at me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me all the way to the door. My arm was up and my scars were showing so I pulled my hand away from hers and dropped them down to my side and looked down to the ground.

"Whats wrong Carrie?" My mom asked worried. "I can walk by myself mom." I said in return and she looked down and kept walking while I follow her. The door opens and I see a handsome man at the door. He hugs my mom and my mom does the same.

I was getting furious and my mom looked at me and said " Caroline meet my soon-to-be-husband"

I froze in my spot and then a boy walked out of the house behind the man my mom was going to marry but I couldn't see clearly. Everything was blurry and I was hoping this was just a nightmare. Then all of a sudden all I could see was black and I could feel my self falling...

A/N
Hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed. Im sorry if its cringe then again it is my first story. I read it and it was horrible but it will get better. Bye for now!
Hugs and kisses💋💋💋