Not So Innocent

Italy stared at Germany. Germany's muscled arms, his sparkling blue eyes, his lips. Never has Italy ever been soo turned on before in his life.

Something inside him felt... Trapped... But he played it off as maybe a surge of affection towards the taller man in front of him.

"Italy! Are you listening?"

Italy nodded his head and continued to stare. He imagined Germany calling his name, to. But in a different setting, and in a much different tone. Perhaps a tone of lust, Italy thought. Calling out my name as his cum bursts inside of-

"ITALY!"

Italy jumped out of his thoughts to see Germany himself had banged his fist onto the table in front of him. Sweat gathered at Germany's brow as he yelled, but Italy didn't pay attention. He was scares to, seeing as any thought he gains instantly goes straight to his little buddy downstairs.

"- I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVENT EVEN INTERRUPTED TO SEE IF ITS PASTA TIME YET OR ANYTHING! ARE YOU EVEN ITALY?!"

Italy looked up to see Germany's face close to his as he stared him down after his rant.

Italy smiled and opened his eyes wider, knowing what they did to the taller man in front of him.

Italy watched Germany's face soften, before hardening again. Apparently, Italy's face looked too smug to actually be him.

Germany snatched up Italy by his hair (avoiding the curl) and dragged him downstairs to the basement.

"Kinky.." whispered Italy.

Germany frowned and handcuffed him to the wall before giving Italy a slap on the face.

Italy groaned from the force of the slap.

"WHERE IS ITALY?"

Italy smiled weakly and pointed to his head.

Germany shook Italy's shoulders roughly. "WHERE" shake "IS" shake "MY" shake "ITALY?!" shake. Italy giggled before looking up at Germany.

"Do you love him?"

Germany froze in his tracks." W-what?"

"Silly Germany! Do you love Italy?"

"How is that any of your business?"

"Its the only way that I'll let go of Italy" Not Italy replied.

The corner of Germany's mouth twitched. "F-fine. I love Italy."

Not-Italy smiled and opened his mouth. Out of his mouth floated a white mist figure that turned into a young girl in her preteens, who looked slightly disappointed in something.

"Ugh. You were supposed to ravish him like the prey he is! I've gotta tell he others. Apparently Germany isn't as kinky as we thought.

Germany stared at the girl as she stomped out of his house angrily.

Germany turned to Italy as he woke up. He opened his eyes a smiled before saying "I swear, my pee stick was acting weird today! I feel as if I didn't have control of my body!"

Germany just sighed and wrapped his arms around Italy.

"Ich Liebe Dich."

Italy just snuggled into his arms and fell back asleep, seeing as he missed his siesta time an hour ago. Germany sighed before lifting him up and carrying him into his room. Laying him down, he could've sworn some unknown force was weighing him down into a state of exhaustion. He layed down next to Italy and wrapped his arms around him. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt.

AN: YA LIL' NASTIES. ANYWHO, HERES THE PROMISED LEMON.

                              🍋

CHERISH IT LIKE ITS YOUR OWN ITALY. HAVE A GOOD DAY.