The Human Souls

Walking back upstairs, I yawned as I carried food and drinks. A (insert favorite drink here), water, chips and cookies almost falling from my grip. I growled in frustration and pushed the door open with my shoulder. "Flowey, are you awake..?" I had been gone for a little over half an hour. To my surprise, he was sound asleep in his small brown flower pot. Setting the snacks and goodies on the ground, I laid on my bed, exhausted. "Goodnight flowey..." I muttered as my blanket enveloped me in suffocating warmth and my eyes fell shut.

Flowey's P.O.V.

--------------------

Opening my eyes, I tiredly looked around.

"(Y/N)..?" I groaned and looked on the ground to see water... Sweet beautiful water! I reached for it, but my attempt failed. Looking around again, under a blanket I saw (Y/N).. All cozy. Well, no better time to wake her up!!

"(Y/N) WAKE UP, IM THIRSTY!!!" I screamed and watched her closely. She only groaned and covered her ears. Maybe if I..... I stretched a vine out and smacked her on her cheek over and over again.

"What di you want, flowey?!" She growled as my vine quickly retreated.

".....some water." I gulped as she looked at me, annoyed as ever.

"you woke me up... For some water?" She grabbed the bottle and opened it, pouring it into my pot.

"yeah what of it..?" I huffed and frowned. "flowers gotta drink too...."

"you could've done it yourself." She snapped and pulled it away.

"yeah but still..." I began, being rudely interrupted by her.

"why can't you just be human...?" She blurted out suddenly.

"I could if I could get a stupid soul!" I started, getting angry. "thanks for interrupting me!"

"sorry, sorry..." She apologized.

"anyways... If you can manage to get me a human soul, I can be human. Can you manage that, idiot?" I pat down my soil, yawning.

"wait, a real human soul? You're kidding, right? Where in the love of asgore am I going to find one?! I'm not giving you mine, if that's what you're hinting at." She defended herself.

"no, not at all! I mean you just answered your own question right there... Asgore. Snoop around the castle until you find one." I smiled and closed my eyes. "Deal?"

She hesitated before she spoke "I'll think about it, Flowey." She walked out of the room once again as I fell back asleep.

"alrighty..." I quietly responded..... "I know you will..."

__________________________________________________________

Author Chan: Hoi!! I'm sorry if my chapters are short... I don't even expect anyone to read this. But if you are, thanksies! I appreciate it ^.^ . I'll post a update schedule next time I can, maybe next chapter or in the next few chapters. Thanks for reading, boii!