Chapter 9

Akierrea's POV

"Omg" I screamed and jumped of the tub not caring that my legs still sting a bit but I didn't care. I put on my home clothes and went in the bedroom and nearly cried. There in front of me was Deshawn on one knee. He took the ring from me and gave me some tissues.

   "I don't know how to start this but here goes nothing. Akierrea Royal Mason you have made me the happiest man alive. In the future I see us with kids and in big house and living the life. The first time I met you I thought you were some crazy person on drugs. You were crying and I felt so bad for you even before you told me what happened to make such a beauty cry like that. Being with you makes me happy, proud, and dominant. I remember when we went to Chipotle to get something to eat I could tell that you were scared to walk in there with me. I could see you from the corner of my eye look scared when I shouted at the girl at the counter but I didn't care because I just wanted to get away from everybody and only be in a room with you. Anyway, I have changed my ways I don't go to the trap no more, I don't smoke at all, I drink off and on but it is not as bad as when I used to smoke. You are my rock, princess, and soulmate. I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will protect you, take care of you, make you laugh and smile, I promise that you won't regret bring a trap boy like myself. Only if you promise me the same."

     "I do promise" I answer wiping my tears with the tissue he gave me. He put the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly. It is so pretty. I jumped on him and kissed him with all that is in me. I love him some much. To really think about it I don't know what I will do without Deshawn.

Deshawn's POV

Do you think that's it oh no.......there is more😈.

"Baby go get dressed we are going out. I have more surprised for you. Wait downstairs. I'll be back and keep your phone close😉."

Akierrea's POV

    There's more omg!!!!!!!! I really appreciate what he is doing for me. He takes care but I sometimes have to stop him from doing certain things. I don't like him spending money on me alot because I feel like he is just spending a lot of me and I feel bad😔. But let's get out of the dumps and smile because Deshawn is coming with more surprises for me.

(A/N If you were wondering where Dequan is, he is at a friends house because he knew Deshawn was going to do all of this and he didn't want to be involved seeing them because he thinks it's nasty.)

Deshawn's POV

    Once I got outside. I called my homeboys to bring the four cars to the front of the house and park them there. When they finished park the cars carefully I dabbed them up and went their separate ways when they got into their own cars that were in the garage.

 When they finished park the cars carefully I dabbed them up and went their separate ways when they got into their own cars that were in the garage

      I'm bout to call her to see what she think of the cars I bought her.

   "Baby you ready no peaking. Just open the door with you eyes closed I'm right by the door."