Here I Come LA

Today was the day, the day I move to Los Angeles, California with my best friend Sawyer. Holy crap it's gonna be really different for Canada and it always being cold as hell. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Makayla Foster and I am 19 and was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. I met Sawyer on instagram before his brother Adym (or as many people know him as Ricco) became big on social media. Sawyer and I have been best friends for about 3 years now and I finally am going to spend the summer with him and Adym in LA.

As I put my last bag into my car my mom came up to me and gave me a big hug, and told me how much she would miss me this summer. I then said to her, "Mom it's only for the summer, and then I am coming back, don't worry." "Okay, but it's going to be different without you here with me honey, I am going to miss you so much," she then said to me. We then said our goodbyes and I love you's and I was on my way to the airport.

When I arrived to the airport I went through all the crap that you have to do at the airport, whatever. *3 hours later* They then called my flight number and next thing I knew was that I was sitting in my seat waiting to have the best summer of my life. I texted all of my friends and family that I was about to take off and texted Sawyer as well.

M- Makayla, S- Sawyer

M- dude im about to take off omg!!

S- I can't wait for you to finally get here, I haven't seen you in so long

M- IKR! seriously, well I'm about to take off, I will text you when I land loser

S- OKAY!!! have a safe flight, see you soon :)

Once the pilot started the plane I started to freak out a little bit. I just realized that I have never been on a plane before by myself. I would always be with my mom when we would go on vacations. If you are wondering about my dad, he has never really been in my life. He was a drug addict and he left my mom and I about 16 years ago. I just thought to myself that everything would be just fine and that I get to see Sawyer in just a couple of hours.

Hey guys, my name is Makayla and I'm 15. sorry if my writing is bad but whatever. I hope you will enjoy this fanfic and let me know if you want pictures of all the character and outfits for the next chapter but for now byeee! :))