🌹🌹🌹

Belle P.O.V.
Her little soft hands felt like clouds brought from the sky to my hands. Every tiny little inch of her was just perfect. Words couldnt explain how much I loved her.
I didnt see him but I knew that Rumple just kept staring at her and I knew that she watched him as well. I was lost in her eyes like I was watching the most beautiful stars.
It was true, the hospital bed was the worst thing to rest after having this little thing out of me but having her in my arms was the best reward and gift ever.

Rumple P.O.V.
I swear she looks just like her mother. I couldnt be more in love with my new babygirl "she looks just like you Belle. She's really beautiful" looking down at them both I talk softly so I wouldnt wake the little thing inside my wife's arms. I couldn't take my eyes off of them both. I was beyond happy.

Belle P.O.V.
I look up at my husband seeing his eyes and smile brighter than ever. I havent seen him like this since we married, it was obvious he was more than happy "and she's all yours"

Rumple P.O.V.
I look back at Belle as I see her handing me my daughter carefully. I take her in my arms softly.
I smile brightly down to her and chuckle speaking to my babygirl "papa loves you little one... and I promise I'll be here for you always"
After a few seconds I watch her reacting as she slowly opened her eyes yawning a bit. Belle and I smile at her loving everything about our little treasure. "We've got to pick a name for her Belle" I remind to her not having any idea of what name to give our daughter