🌹🌹

Belle P.O.V.
We're back home and we still can't chose any name for our baby girl yet. Three days since she was born and still nothing. At the kitchen Rumple is prepairing supper while Im feeding the little thing with a bottle of milk.
I look up at my husband and speak in a soft tone "look... if we're not able to find a name by the end of the week I'm gonna call her Milah" I tease. Of course Im not calling my daughter Milah but the act of just trying to tease him makes me happy.

Rumple P.O.V.
I hear Belle speaking in the back of the kitchen and suddenly get wide eyed "please don't do that. Better call her Grace or something similar" I say and grinn a little for her joke. I hear her chuckle as I pour the soup I've been prepairing in two bowls.

Belle P.O.V.
After eating the delicious food my husband prepared I hand our daughter to him. "I need to go to the library..." I say as I look at Rose and then to him with a smile. He looks puzzled as he takes our daughter "the library? For what, why?" He ask. I explain that there are some bussines I need to take care of even tho I know this isn't true. "I'll be back before sundown... it wont be long" I say trying to calm him. After a minute he finally nods and tells me to take the cadilac with me. Before I leave, I kiss his cheek and my daughter's cheek gently and then I turn around going to the front door wuth the keys of his car in my hand.

Rumple P.O.V.
I watch my wife walking through the front door as she opens the side door of my cadilac but before she slips into the car I can see her waving a goodbye to me. I smile to her in return and then I see her driving away.

Belle P.O.V.
I make my way to my father's shop. When I get there he welcomes me with a hug, I havent visit him since I had eight months of pregnancy and even tho we've had our arguements, I missed him. I stay with him for an hour or so and then I ask if I can take two roses with me, he tells me that I dont have to ask I could just take them. I thank him and I try to pay him for the roses but he refuses to accept the money. Once I've taken the two flowers I say goodbye to my father with a hug. I slip into the cadilac with the red and pink roses in my left hand. I start the car and begin to drive heading home. For a moment I look down at my left hand watching the little gift I had for my husband and daughter; it was a small detail, but very significant for both of us. Suddenly when I looked back up I find myself facing a car going to the oposite direction. Last thing I can see is a blank picture.