109

Dak: Hey Zeke...
Zeke: Yeah Dak?
Dak: I hope you know...I'm not sharing this trophy with you.
Zeke: Stop playing man 😁
Dak: I'm not 😐
Zeke: .....😶

Kimberly ❤️

After about 2 hours of doing laundry, I decided to join the twins upstairs. We watched some movies together and ate some sandwiches.

"Mama?" Jaylen exclaimed.

"Yes Jaylen?" I say.

"When daddy come home?" He asked, looking up at me.

I shrug.

"I'd never know. He doesn't really tell me how long practice goes on for." I say.

"I want daddy." He exclaimed.

"I'm sure daddy wants you too." I say, kissing the top of his head.

Jayden crawled into my lap, looking up at me.

"Yes baby boy?" I say.

"Mama, I wuv you." He exclaimed.

"I love you too Jayden." I say.

I kiss his nose.

"I love the both of you so much." I say, pulling Jaylen onto my lap as well.

I kiss his forehead, then cuddle both of them close to me.

I love my boys so much.

*****

I watched as the twins slept on the couch. I covered them in a blanket, then turned off the TV, which was playing the end credits to Finding Nemo.

I walk into the kitchen, picking my phone up off the counter. I sat down at the counter. I saw that I had a Snapchat message from Odell.

We had been streaking for about 142 days now. I opened the message to see a picture of his customized cleats. I took a picture of Jayden and Jaylen asleep on the couch, sending it to him.

He replied with a selfie of him and Sonny.

Look at my bubba 😍.

He getting so big, it's crazy. He should be about 4 or 5 now. The last time I saw him, he was only 1.

Before I could respond to Odell, the front door opened. In walked Dak. I remained in the kitchen, not wanting to leave.

I soon saw him enter the kitchen with a bouquet of pink roses. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, squinting my eyes after a while. He placed his keys on the counter and placed his book bag on the chair.

I sat there, unmoving. He walked over to me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I truly am. I know that you work hard and do the best that you can. For me to be rude to you like I was this morning, was completely unacceptable. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me baby girl. I love you so much." He said.