Hello, my name is Life.

I wish I was smarter, or skinnier, or perhaps taller; I really don't like the way I am. Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I see someone out of proportion. There's chubby girls, big girls, tiny girls, but no one seems to have the shape of my body.
I hate it so much.
If I could lose weight for everytime  someone told me that I'm beautiful VB just the way I am, I'd probably be close to being, if not, already dead.
That doesn't sound so bad, actually.
Tell my why everything bad happens to me.
I must have really lost it, why am I talking to myself?
Great, I'm still standing here like a weirdo and I'm already late to school.
Why do I still bother to go?
I'm already a senior and all this seems pointless. Is it even worth graduating?
I suck at life, ironic how I was forced to be recognized by such name.
Everyone hates life.
Did it really have to be my name?
Some people have it so good, others have it worst, but why do I have to be going through this?
I know every battle is supposed to make you stronger, but I don't want to be stronger. What for? We're all going to die any way and all the sense of "bettering" oneself will forever float in the nothing.
It's not even half the day and I'm already talking deep in my head and already rolled my eyes to an uncultured rude kid.
The curse of being a teen today: feeling like everyone else is so immature for your taste.