1. JIKOOK

I wonder if there are a lot of fans who like top Kookie, just like me?

Warning : no proofreading & 19+ ahead

Note that JK is eldest here.

--------

Third Person's POV

" Hey four eyes! " Yelled a male student with a pair of thick lips and a black bandana wrapped around his forehead, strands of hair covering the side of it. " When are you gonna stop wearing that ugly glasses of yours, huh? "

The said four-eyes male frowned when his bully just had to ruin his day, again. As always, Hoseok pushed the bridge of his round glasses, pulling a frown expression across his face before ignoring the hot yet mean bully, Taehyung.

Taehyung then laughed in satisfaction knowing that the nerd couldn't say anything. " Tch, what a sore loser. "

" Yah Tae, when will you stop bothering him? "

Jimin, who happened to be Taehyung's best friend sighed at his ridiculous behavior. " I don't think Jung Hoseok has ever done something wrong to you. "

Taehyung slung his arm around his short friend, chuckling as if Jimin didn't know his personality that liked to bother the glasses boy.

" Oh my little Chimchim, of course he has done something wrong. "

" What is it then? " Jimin huffed as Taehyung called him little.

" He rejected my offer. "

" What offer? "

" You know, to be fucked by me. "

Jimin immediately hit the younger's head with his chubby and squishy palm, earning a loud groan of pain. The ball rang just as Taehyung was about to hit back but Jimin managed to slip away and escape his wrath.

-

" Turn to page 69. " Jungkook told his students as he stood in front of the whiteboard, basically writing down the date.

A fit of giggles were heard in the small classroom, seeming that the students thought about the number and related it with a sex position. Jungkook just ignored them and continued to teach them the important roles of immune system.

Just because Jungkook was the youngest ( and hottest ) male teacher in the school, the female students only focus on his handsome face and never bothered with the lessons, which kinda made him feel restless and concerned that the class he was currently teaching might flop in the subject.

Frequently, he received questions from the students, well, of course, the questions were all irrelevant with the actual lessons. For example; the size of his dick and the positions he preferred to have sex. Mind you, these students got some thirsts for him.

Obviously, as a teacher Jungkook knew the boundary line between him and the students so he often just shrugged them off and didn't care.

However, there's only one student that he couldn't careless and right now, he was looking at him. With a full interest, and of course, he had a little ( and forbidden ) infatuation towards the student.

" Park Jimin. Stop drawing and please pay attention. " He called out, eyes still locked looking at the mentioned boy.

Carefully, Jimin removed his sight from his drawing and faced Jungkook, his teacher who was now having his arms crossed in front of his firm chest. Oh how Jimin couldn't resist from licking his lips as he saw how tight Jungkook's shirt was and the way the sleeves hugged his biceps so damn well.