2. JUNGHOPE Part 1

Hi, back after a month with this book.

Warning : no proofreading!

Warning again : content may contain angst oops.

------------

Third Person's POV

"Jungkookie~" A small yet soft voice called out for the man with black hair which covered the forehead.

Jungkook averted his gaze from his phone towards the older male who had settled beside him on the couch.

"Yes, baby?"

Hoseok smiled cheerfully, glowing up as Jungkook finally gave him the attention that he wanted. The male nuzzled his nose tip on Jungkook's neck, making the latter chuckle.

"Alright baby, what is it? Are you hungry?"

Hoseok nodded, patting the flat tummy of his own with his small paw.

Smiling softly, Jungkook caressed at the back of Hoseok's right ear with his warm fingers. Jungkook just loved it when Hoseok made the purr sound as he touched the spot.

"Okay, let's go out and grab some chicken nuggets. You'd like that?"

Jumping off of the couch, Hoseok wiggled his fluffy tail back and forth in excitement. "Yes!"

Not forgetting to grab his wallet, Jungkook walked Hoseok out of their house and he held the boy's paw in his large hand. "Let's just take our time walking yeah?"

Hoseok didn't mind at all if they had to walk. In fact, he liked it more because he enjoyed spending more time with his master.

As they arrived at one of the famous fast food restaurant, Jungkook made sure to order more than enough chicken nuggets for him and of course, for his precious Hoseok. Hoseok had a wide smiled plastered across his heart-shaped lips at the sight of four boxes of chicken nuggets.

He smiled the biggest when Jungkook ordered another extra of four boxes as well to be taken away.

As Hoseok was busy taking the nuggets into his mouth, Jungkook went back to focus on his phone. At first Hoseok didn't bother about it but minutes had passed that Jungkook never touched the food on the table. It made the hybrid frown to see Jungkook smiling at whatever he was doing with his phone.

"Kookie?" Hoseok called out softly.

Jungkook didn't respond so he called his name again, louder.

"A-ah, yes? What's wrong baby?" Jungkook finally looked at Hoseok who was now puffing his cheeks, looking so adorable despite that he was actually a little upset.

"Are you texting with someone?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Yes I am, with a friend of mine. We will meet him in a minute Hoseokie."

Hoseok tilted his head, 'Does that mean someone is gonna disturb our date?'

Just as he wanted to argue with the idea of meeting Jungkook's friend, a tall and brown-haired man appeared behind him, wearing a pair of gucci sunglasses that covered his eyes.

Jungkook immediately stood up, smiling at the person who had taken off his sunglasses. "Taetae!"

Hoseok quickly snapped his head to face Jungkook's back who had already jumped to hug the man whom he called as 'Taetae'.

'Taetae? Hoseok frowned as he said the name in his mind. 'Who is Taetae?'

Hoseok faked a cough when a minute had passed that Jungkook talked to the Gucci guy and had accidentally forgotten the hybrid's existence. Ouch.