Up Too Late (Larry Stylinson)

Louis and Harry had been staying up quite late that night, like sixteen year old boys do,they were gaming till past eleven. They sat perched on the end of Louis' bunk-bed, eyes glued to the screen. 

Louis and Harry were best mates and would always share a room when they went on school residentally like this. They both had a bunk-bed each, both chossing to sleep on the bottom bed. As they said goodnight to each other and snuggled down into the beds, the cold air in the room caused goosebumps over Harry's skin as he shivered, wrapping himself tighter in the duvet. 

Louis quickly fell asleep leaving Harry staring at the bed above him, still wide awake. It coouldn't have been long after Louis fell asleep that Harry heard his deep breathing. It sounded raged as Louis tossed and turned. 

Harry turned over to face the boy, looking across the dark room to see Louis grinding down to the mattress, Harry couldn't breathe, his breath hitched in his throat as he watched his best friend having a dirty dream. But he couldn't remove his eyes as Louis' tanned figure rose and fell into the mattress. 

Harry slipped out of his bed, taking two large strides to reach Louis, he kneeled down beside the boy, still keeping his distance. Louis continued sleeping, his hips creating friction against the mattress, Louis turned over, now back on the bed. 

He moaned to himself. "P-please!" he stuttered desperatly in his sleep. Harry wanted to run back into bed and pretend this wasn't happening, but his feet seemed to be glued to the boy in front of him. 

The next words Louis uttered could have made Harry faint, "H-Harry. I-I need you..." Louis muttered, rocking his hips. Harry was astonished. His friend was having a dirty dream about him. But for some reason, Harry didn't seem to mind. 

His hand reached forward, gently resting on duvet over Louis crotch, checking Louis was still asleep, he added a small amount of pressure. Louis seemed to react as a throaty moan escaped his outh and his hips bucked up into Harry's hand. 

Harry moaned to himself as he, without a second thought, peeled back Louis' duvet and placed his hand over Louis' cotton boxers. Grabbing Louis fully through the material. Louis seemed to grow hotter, his cheeks flushed red as he constantly chanted 'please' over and over. 

Who was Harry to deny Louis something he wanted?

Harry straddled Louis' hips, lust taking over his body, as he gently grinned down against Louis. A whine surfacing from Harry as the friction made him become hard. 

Louis' eyes flickered open, shock immediately taking over his features as he realised Harry was on top of him. His hands came up to rest on Harry's bare chest, trying to push him away. 

"Harry, get off me!" Louis hissed. 

"Don't pretend you don't want this!" Harry smirked down at him. 

"What?" Louis spat, confused. 

"You were moaning in your sleep, telling me you wanted me." Harry explained. 

"What the fuc-" Louis didn't have a chance to finish as his sentence turned into a moan as Harry rubbed himself up against Louis.

"H-Haz..." Louis huskily breathed out. 

"Hmm" Harry hummed. 

"Harder, please!" Louis muttered. Harry grinning wide as he grabbed the wooden planks from the bed above, using them to hold himself up as he roughly ground against the squarming boy beneath him. 

"Harry, I'm close" Louis muttered, Harry nodding in agreement. 

"Go on, Lou. Let it go." Harry seductively whispered into Louis' ear, it was obviously enough as Louis released himseld in his boxers, groaning loudly. Making Harry follow soon. They lay together, wrapped in each others arms, neither of them ready to move yet.

It was a couple of minutes before Harry got up, quickly grabbing a flannel from the bathroom, he soaked it removing his boxers and cleaning himself off. Before returning to the bedroom. Harry helped Louis wiggle out of his own boxers and gently cleaned Louis' stomach, throwing the flannel back into the bathroom. 

Louis curled up next to Harry again, burying his face into the crook of Harry's neck as both boys started to drift off into sleep. 

"Maybe we could do that again sometime," Louis whispered against Harry's skin. 

"I'd love to..." Harry muttered back, tiredly as he kissed the top of Louis' head, holding him close as they both fell asleep.