Chapter 4: Damn Wolf

(Justin's POV)

''BUBBA! Bubba, wake up.'' My two year old brother screams in my ear, obviously I wince since were-wolves have heighten hearing, so your two year old brother is screaming in your sensitive, it hurts like a bitch.

''Yes Riley.'' I say getting up and walking towards my walk-in closet to get clothes for the day.

''You miwht meet youl mateee!'' He said excited while I wanted to crawl into a ball in the corner and cry.

You see I am the Alpha King, I rule over everyone, that is all were-wolves of coarse. If I have a mate, rogues will target her to get to me. So it sounds easy but it sure as hell won't be easy to reject her.

''Riley, I don't want to talk about it.'' I said through gritted teeth.

''Why you mad.'' He asks while half crying.

''Riley come here.'' I said softly and he came and sat on my lap.

You will not reject our mate! My wolf, Ace, growled at me. He started taking control and I couldn't take back control.

''Riley! Get out of here immediately!'' I growled and he whimpered, running away from me going to the door. ''Tell mom to put a lock-down on the room!'' I yelled really loudly. He scurried away and hopefully told mom to put a lock- down on my room. My wolf wanted blood, and he would stop at nothing to get it.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REJECT MY MATE!!! Ace said while shifting.

He tore almost everything apart except the picture of me and Skyler. Almost like he was afraid to rip it apart.

...

After an hour of ripping things apart, Ace allowed me shift back into human form.

I let out a frustrated sigh before getting up and trying to find clothes that aren't ripped to shreds, which was hard since, I basically ripped everything apart.

Finally I find something to wear. (Justin's outfit on top)
I hopped into the shower after turning on the hot water. The water instantly relaxed my muscles. I started thinking about my mate, I wonder if she is going to forgive me, probably not.

Damn I hate my fucking life. Why does everything I do have to be so complicated.

...

After my long shower, I got dressed and saw mom took the lock-down off since she probably couldn't hear the banging anymore, so I went down for breakfast.

When I came into the kitchen, I saw Riley whimpering away from me.

"Bubby, Ry, come on, please don't be scared of me." I said as I sat down next to him, but only in result of him whimpering away.

"Do want hear a joke?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

He slowly nodded.

"Do you know why peppers are bad friends?" I questioned.

"Becauwse, thew awe hottew than you?" He said finally looking at me, but only for a mere second.

''No, because they get jalapeño in your business!'' I said while laughing really trying to lighten up his mood after scaring him shitless.

Soon only laughter filled the kitchen.

''So... College.'' My beta, Zack, asked skeptically, not knowing if I am going to explode or shrug.