Ai Love Iyu~ Levi x Mute! Reader

"(F/N).... (F/N)... (F/N), wake up" a strict voice commanded you.

You sat up on your bed and rubbed your tired eyes.

As you removed your hands from your eyes, you were greeted by the soft smile of your husband, Levi.

You smiled back at him.

' Good Morning ' You told him in sign language.

"Good morning, too, (F/N)" he chuckled.

' What's for breakfast?' you asked, your eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Your favorite. (F/F)" {A/N: That means Favorite Food :)}

You clapped your hands and put them in the air before putting your arms around Levi's shoulders and kissed his cheek.

His cheeks became dusted with a pale pink.

"Come now, (F/N)" Levi told you while giving you a hand to hold on to.

You held onto his hand and stood up.

You forgot that you had socks on and you slipped on the wooden floor.

But before you hit the floor, a pair of strong arms held onto your waist and the back of your head. Your eyes were still shut tightly because you were waiting for the impact.

Instead of the hard floor on the back of your head, you felt a warm and soft pair of lips on yours.

You opened your eyes and kissed back, knowing it was no other person than Levi.

You parted from the kiss, still in the same position.

"Tch. What will I ever do without a brat like you?" Levi smirked.

You blushed.

Levi helped you on your feet. You didn't want to stand up, though. You sat on the floor and raised your arms to Levi like a baby who wants to be carried by her father.

Levi furrowed his eyebrows at you.

You gave him puppy eyes.

His eyes twitched and finally, he gave up, giving you a piggyback ride to the kitchen. He dropped you on the living room couch and made his way to the kitchen himself.

You pouted, hauling yourself up to go to the kitchen but before you could step towards the door, you saw Levi with two bowls on each of his hands.

You sat back down and looked at him in a sweet way. If you could talk, you would be "aww-ing" right now because of how sweet he is.

He handed you your bowl and you started to eat without hesitating.

A few minutes later, you put your unfinished food on Levi's lap and stood up. You walked towards the player and put your favorite movie. Before playing the movie, you went upstairs and took a blanket. You wrapped it around you and Levi before taking the bowl back and playing the movie. You both finished the food and put the bowls on top of the coffee table in front of the couch.

You leaned your head on Levi's shoulder and Levi put his head on your head.

"(F/N)" Levi called.

You looked at him.

"You do know that I still need to go to work, don't you?" Levi said.

' Don't go for now.... Please?' you begged.

"Let me think about that" he teased.

You started punching him softly until he grabbed both your wrists.

"Okay, Okay" he chuckled.

You pouted and sighed before standing up and kneeling in front of Levi.

You put both your hands on either side of his face.

Levi just gazed at your eyes.

You moved your lips.

' I love you, Levi' you smiled.

Levi was shocked. He has never seen you open your mouth and now that he did, he got turned on and unconsciously, he slammed his lips against yours which also caught you off guard and made both of you fall on the floor.

You both parted for air.

"I love you too, (F/N)" Levi smiled.

-end-

Okay.... OH MY GODUE~ MY HEARTEU!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS *0* .. THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG... I JUST GOT DATA... (CRI;-;) AND MY EYES LITERALLY WIDENED WHEN I SAW THE READS . LIKE LITERALLY O.O .... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... I hope someone stayed to read that tho...... MY HEARTEU