Chapter 1

'Leave me alone, get away.' She started walking away. I though it was all over. She came back and started kicking me laughing. I assumed, I assumed I was dead. There was no hope for me. That god had given up on me, left me to bleed out all my sins. She pulled out a knife and started carving her name on my chest. It burned like when the sun is in your eyes. I saw the light she stabbed me in the h....
I opened my eyes and touched my chest. I started to punch the blanket ' Stupid dream! So fucking stupid I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.' I started crying and punching my blanket more and more. I feel back asleep a while later or maybe not I honest can't remember.
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. My mom walked in and sat next to me. She turned off my alarm and placed her hand on my shoulders gently, she started to rub my sholders. I felt my eyes water, "Kim sweetie its for school. Be exited its a new school I promise this one will be better. The physiatrist said id be good to start fresh sweetie, we left New York to come to California. Like you wanted please get up at least give the school a try." I turned around and faced her. I was scared of going to school, I didn't want to suffer again. 'Mom why can't I just be home schooled?' I felt my voice fall apart and I know she heard it because her heart broke a little. "Because you can't hide under a hole for ever, please for me go." She was about to cry I couldn't barre she her like that. I nodded my head and went to take a shower. I walked slowly and turned on the water. I got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror, I could see the knife carvings on my chest. Stupid bitch I fucking Hate her. I walked into the shower and let the water and tears run down my face. I finished and put on my skirt, my tank top and black hoddie. I walked down stairs and saw my mom smile at me, she loved and suffered so much because of me. I hugged her and eat my breakfast, she gave me a dollar for the city bus. I walked to the front door put on my shoes, I opened the door took a deep breath and went to the bus stop. My mom can't drive me to school and I still didn't have a bus stop. I saw the bus coming, the bus driver seemed nice I guess. I walked in put in my dollar and sat down. I looked out the window for my new school. Thinking about how I should act. I didn't know. I never know.
  I finally arrived, the bus stop was right infront of the school, great now people know im poor. I went to the front door office and looked around, "Hello, might I be able to help you?" I turned around and saw a young woman. I nodded and gave her my full name, she walked me into her office. "Im the school counselor if you need anything come to me." She gave me a warm smile. She reminds me of my mom, I smilled back. "I know why you moved, your mom talked to me and told me everything, please if you need anything just tell me. I promise this school will be much better. My name is Ms. Joseph. But you can call me Chris." She stood up and asked me what classes i would like. 'Drama, Journalism, Civil Air Patrol, and Oh yes drawing, do you guys have to learn other languages???' She laughed a little " How about we give you drama, Civil Air Patrol, and drawing." I smilled, "and how about you learn another language online, and start your own school paper about things you think we should be informed about." I really liked that Idea it would give me a way to express myself in other ways. She stood up and handed my my classes she walked me to my first class which was reading, writing, math, science, Civil Air Patrol, study hall, drawing,  and last drama. Nine class cool, I think. She walked me back to my first period and knocked the door, it was a old short woman with blue eyes and glasses. She seemed nice "Yes how might I help you Ms.Joseph." "Yes, Ms.Smith heres your new student Kimberly Mendoza." The teacher nodded and told me to introduce myself. 'My name is Kimberly Mendoza, and im from New York.' Everyone was whispering among themselves. Some cute boy raised his hand, I didn't know how to react so I looked at Ms.Smith. "Yes Axel, what is it" "Why did you move to California?" I stood still and felt my mouth freeze my tung tied. 'Because of reasons I would rather not talk about, Ms.Smith can i sit down now?' She showed me to my seet and continued with her leason. All class period people where whispering. I noticed Alex was staring at me, I ignored it though. I had him in my 1st, 2nd, and 5th. The day went my fast because it was time for lunch. I didnt have anyone to sit with so i went outside and saw a empty tree i climed it, pulled out my sketchbook and started drawing. Alex came and attempted to havea conversation with my but I didn't feel like talking. He soon took a hint and left me alone. After lunch I went to my next class. Soon enough it was time to go home. While walking to the bus a pretty girl with long blood hair and green light eyes walked up to me. She seemed mad, I started walking quickly and then noticed myself running about to cry. I tripped and she caught up to me. I stood up and looked at her " Look New girl, Alex is my boyfriend. And if you want him you have to go thew me and my girls." I got scrared but that soon turned to hate. I saw people pulling out there phones and vidoe taping. 'Look if your boufriend talks to me why is that so wrong, Unless you think in cutter than you and believe I can take him away from you.' Everyone started laughing and whispering. She got mad and pushed me " Look Im just waring you little bitch." Oh hell no, Not again bullying My ASS. 'Look stupid bloond bitch, you arent ganna threaten me, I ain't scared of a stupid idiot full of hot air.' She turned around and pushed me again this time i feel down and people started laughing. I could feel myself wanting to cry. "Look little pest, get away from me, I am not going to waste my time with you, Pathetic slut, attention queen, emo bitch." That had done it I pulled her hair till her extensions ripped off, her cheer outfit was ruined and her make-up was off. 'Listen bitch, At least I don't need face hair and fifty pounds of make up to have confidence in myself.' The school security came took us both away. My mom came she seemed worried. "Yes Ms. Mendoza, your daughter got into a altercation with another female, this is her first day. If this continues we will have to suspender." I couldn't tell who she was talking to but most likely the principal. I don't know his name nor care. My mom took me home and was in silencer the holw ride home. We walked in and she started crying "Kim, whats wrong why did you beat her up? Is everything okay?" I hugged her and told her the hole story and how I defended myself. She smilled and nodded. Also asked me to defend myself less aggressively. We eat and forgot about it. I went to my room to read a book, I ended up falling asleep.

~ Thanks for reading Vote and Give me comments and feed back. Love you guys a d thank you. ~