Chapter 3: The Question

~Jaycee's POV ~

Wait...did Connor just kiss me? This is so surprising. I wasn't so sure that I actually liked this or wanted it to be happening but I did what any normal girl would do. I kissed him back. About 3 minutes later, we pulled away and I must have been blushing like crazy because Connor chuckled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. You just um...look really cute when you blush." he chuckled awkward, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks Connor. You're just cute in general."

"Thank you " he smiled.

"So..." I began. He smiled.

"Want to go home now?"

"Yeah sure. But let's take our time."

"So a walk to the ice cream shop?" he winked.

"Of course." I said as I got off the bench we were sitting on. He stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked and when we got to the ice cream place, Connor ordered for me.

"I would like a triple scoop bowl of cotton candy and birthday cake for the little lady. I would also like a triple scoop bowl of cookie dough for myself please?" Connor ordered. The girl standing there smiled.

"For here or to go?" she playfully asked.

"To go please."

"Okay coming right up." she went and scooped the ice cream then Connor paid for it.

"Thank you." Connor said while grabbing the bowls. The girl waved as we walked out. Ugh. Girls like that annoy me like crazy. As we walked back to the house, I realized something. I looked at Connor's bowl and noticed that the girl had written her number on it.

***-***-****

~Allison :*

"Um Connor?"

"Yeah?"

"Check your bowl." I said. he turned it around and read the number. His face looked like he was terrified.

"Eww. I'm definitely throwing this bowl out." he said ever so dramatically.

"Why? She seems interested."

"Well she is cute. But there's one person that I truly find beautiful."

"Well it can't be me. I'm nowhere near beautiful." I looked down and Connor stopped. "What?"

"Jaycee, I really need to tell you something."

"Okay go for it." I told him and he sighed.

"Okay. Here it goes." he took a deep breath and began, gently holding my hand. "Jaycee Marie Caylen, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever met. When you uploaded your first YouTube video, I started liking you. But when we talked on Skype and stuff, I fell for you even more. And then I met you. That definitely changed everything. Because the day I met you was when I realized that I had definitely fallen in love with you. I tried everything I could think of to get you to be mine. You're just so talented and smart and funny and beautiful. I find It cute when you hiccup after laughing  or the cute little thing you do with your hair when you're nervous. I notice the small things about you. I love how your eyes sparkle in the sunlight. You're a truly amazing girl and I'm glad that I know you. There's so much more I could say about you but I don't want to go on forever. My point is that you're perfect." he finished and I looked up.

"Awe Connor." I said, feeling the tears form. They started falling and Connor panicked.

"Oh my god. I made you cry. God I'm such an idiot. That was a stupid move since you just got out of a relationship. I'm sorry for saying that. I never should've..."

"Connor. I'm crying because that was sweet. Thank you." I smiled.

"Okay. Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yeah sure."

"Jay, will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. This was just a filler while I get some ideas in my head. Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment what you think she should say and why.

I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting. Thank you. I love you guys so much. ♥

next chapter up as soon as I get a good idea.

Thanks for the support ♥