i will make u mine 8

Aryaman -ary
Nandani- nan
Navya-nav
Manik-man
Cabir-cab

Flashback..
Arya.that i decided i will punish harshad for his deeds next i wnt to police station  to complain against him but he was rich and his dad saved him .it took long time for nandu to come out of this troma .we know now also she is trying to show us herself strong that too she is not but we are helpless. Flash back ends...
Man.i will not leave that bastard..
There talks were intrupted by doctor
Doc.she is critical she is not responding to the  treatment. If it goes like this so i am sorry to say .....his words were left unsaid as manik shouted that nandani ko kuch nahi ho ga.he grabbed doc cauler and shouted do anything i want my nandani back ager usko kuch bhi i will destroy u all and u know what i can do.doc got scared and said he will agrain try and went inside outside  manik was crying for his nandani .after an hour doc came and said she is stable now she will be shifted to normal ward than we can meet her but she is too week and it will difficult for  her to move  and walk at least  for 15 to 20 days she got hurtvin her lower abdominal  which joins legs and syomatch and she needs proper rest and food ...
..........😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃......
Next update is bazed on your comments  and votes..