First step

*At night time inside the Agreste mansion
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Gaberial Walks into his son's bedroom and sees that Adrien is not in his bedroom so Gaberial goes to his own bedroom and takes a little blade and goes to his son's bedroom and sits on the bed and waited for a hour and Adrien opens his bedroom window and went inside and Gaberial slices Adrien from his shoulders to his ankles and across his chest and pushed Adrien down on to his bed and takes off his son's over shirt and shirt and undershirt and shoes and pants and takes off his son's underwear and pushed Adrien down so that Adrien is laying down and Gaberial covered up Adrien with his black blanket and chained Adrien down on his bed covered up in his black blanket*
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Gaberial: Stay in your bed and do not leave for anything and do not leave your bedroom and your bathroom and the house and if you do I will punish you and I will be watching your every move will Natalie will but mostly I will be watching your every move got it.

Adrien:(nods his head) Yes Sir I understand it

Gaberial:(Blinks) good I will let Natalia know and it hurts me to dress up you in a complete outfit so you are staying butt naked forever(Gaberial leave the room and then Plagg flew out and he helped Adrien get the chains off)

Plagg: Oh my look kid I know that you are in pain and all but trust me I really do hate to work you up some more but an Akuma is on the loose and you need to go and help your partner defeat it so I am going to be needing you to try to transform okay kid

Adrien: (Groans and nods his head and stands up) PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!!

*At the Eiffel tower Ladybug is waiting for Cat Noir to come and Cat Noir jumped down landing next to Ladybug*
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Cat Noir: (Voice is Shakey and full of pain and sadness)Hello good evening M'lady

Ladybug: Hello Cat Noir good evening to you to Kitty. Have you seen any sings of an Akuma or mugging or murder or suicide attempts?