Life Altering Events

Moriarty x Reader
"You two are crazy." Sebastian shouted over the music and the wind inside the convertible car, a small laugh escaping him. "Im a little offended that you just noticed." Moriarty shouted back smirking, by his side (Y/n) giggled.
They were all happy. Truly happy. Maybe it had to do with the weather, the clear blue Irish sky up ahead and the clean air around them could be considered a reason for happiness. Maybe they were exited for what was about to happen. Or maybe there was no explanation, and they were happy for the sake of feeling alive.
"I can't believe you're driving, honey." the only female in the car whispered, running her fingers through (h/l) (h/c) locks, "You usually hate to drive."
"I know the best way to get were we are going. Besides, I never said I HATED to drive." the criminal mastermind replied.
"Oh please, you've complained every single time you've driven since our high school days. And everyone likes to drive when they are in high school." Sebastian chimmed in, making (y/n) laugh.
"Both of you shut up." grumbled Jim, turning the music in the car a little louder. Still, the silence could not kill the general good mood that enveloped them all.
They would regret this later on, when Sherlock and Mycroft found out, but (Y/n) didn't care. Her brothers would have to get used to this change in her life, which no matter how much they fought against was going to happen. Siger, her father, hadn't been much help either. He had freaked out at the idea of what she was about to do, but the girl didn't care. She was in love, and in the end that was all that mattered.
"We're really close now, kitten. Are you still sure you want to do this?" asked the suave Irish man, worry in his eyes.
"Jim, I love you. I will still want to do this even if it mean I'd be tortured afterwards." (Y/n) said, comforting her lover. He smiled at her, a genuine smile that lit up her world and made her stomach flutter.
Any other woman that he'd been with before would've fussed over this, most likely wanting something huge were every single person they had ever met could attend. (Y/n), however had been more than happy to not have a grand party. Her only two regrets were her family not supporting this, and not being at a beach.
Instead, they were alone, aside from Sebastian who had always been their number one fan, and they rode in the streets of Gallsglow. All eyes searching for the building that would bind them together forever.
The city air made (Y/n)'s heart beat faster. She had been ready for what was about to happen months ago. The girl had done everything in her power to make this day run smoothly. Still there was always that small nagging anxiety whenever life- altering events happened that had her eyes shifting in every direction and hands running through (h/l) (h/c) locks.
"Over there!" Sebastian said, his bright blue eyes reflecting amusement, "I found it! Ha!"
(Y/n) gave a laugh that almost seemed half-hearted as she stared at she building. Her stomach did flips and her heart pounded in her ears. 'This is it.', she thought,' This is the start of my forever with the man I love.'
Jim noticed how jittery his love was and held her hand. "Kitten, everything will be alright. I have a contact inside and he will sneak us in. No on will know we were here and by the end of it I get to walk out of here with you by my side." His voice was filled with sweet, warm care, and his eyes shone with held back mischief. (Y/n) smiled and nodded.
Jim moved the car to the building's front, "Remember the tie. Oh and, your suit is in the back." the girl ordered.
"I don't see why I have to get out of one suit to get into another." He muttered with a pout.
"Because if we are gonna do this. It is going to be done right. I am a Holmes still, darling. We don't half-ass things." She she kissed him on the cheek and grinned  "Besides, it is sort of borrowed. If taking it from my mother's closet and promising myself to give it back counts as borrowing."
Moriarty chuckled at the fallen angel in front of him. Then he looked to where his best sniper and friend stood "Sebastian. Take care of (Y/n) while I park this thing. Ok?"
"Sure thing boss." Sebastian smiled, giving his boss a thumbs up sign.
Soon enough the Irish man drove away and the two in front of the building rushed to were ever the restroom in that building was. "I hope it's clean." (Y/n) said, rushing with the key. "Same." said Sebastian.
         Mean while James Moriarty had finally found a good parkimg spot. That is why he stood inside a small room his only company was another man, one of the many people who owed him favors. "Sir, the girl really needs to be here." The guy said for the umpteenth time.
"She will arrive whenever she wants and not another word from you." the devil in Westwood ordered, fixing up his blue tie. He stayed still for what felt like hours, but where probably just minutes. And then they heard two pairs of footsteps. One of them sounded like the person was running, the other sounded as if the persona had all the time in the world.
"Sorry we're late!" shouted Sebastian," That dress is super hard to put on. And it's the simple type of dress. Anyways...." He looked to the side, and took out his phone. A happy song, with an Irish feel to it, started to play and James grinned. It was their song. He had no idea when it became so, but that didn't matter.
Outside of the room (Y/n) also smiled. The restroom had been clean and this dress was a dream come true. Too bad none of the Holmes family would be able to see her weae it.
         She looked fondly at the only person who had supported her through all of this, thanking him without words for everything he had done. "Are you ready?" the blonde asked, looking at her with worried eyes.
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"Good"....
They both started walking slowly. It was a march she had practiced time and time again during her childhood, and later on when she grew up, it was the walk she had dreamed of. Now, there she was. Walking through the small, narrow hallway formed by chairs to either side, she stared at the eyes of the man that she loved and a teary smile grazed both of their faces. It was the happiest that any of the had ever been.
          The ceremony was very short, and weirdly un-ceremonial. All of the people in the room finally understood why this sort of thing was not shown on TV very often. It really wasn't all that romantic. What mostly  shocked (Y/n) was when, in just minutes, her lover was slipping a magnificent ring on to her finger.
         "(Your full name) you have no idea how much I cherish you. You are the only one who has ever made me trully happy, and I cannot thank you enough for it. I once told your brother that I was a king. Well if that is true then you're the queen that rules my world and the universe that it revolves in.
       Nobody taught that I could love. Even I questioned it until you  came along. And because of this I promise to never hurt you, to take care of every single thing you need and to give you the world on a silver platter. It must be hard to deal with who I am and what I do. But you have done it for such a long time now, and I pray to whatever existing diety out there, that you will be there with me forever. I love you so much kitten." His dark brown eyes were filled with a love he didn't let anyone else but her see, and a small, genuine smile grazed his face.
       (Y/n) felt a tear of happiness skip down her cheek, as finally the ceremony was coming to an end. She smiled at him and felt his warm lips on her own. They kisses deeply, to the point that others were uncomfortable. And as they both left the small room, Sebastian in tow, they could only smile and imagine the life they would have together. Knowing that, as husband and wife, they would have each other's back on all of the life altering events to come.