Chapter 6

Stiles' POV
Our date was tonight and I had no idea what to wear. Which is probably why I called Lydia over to my house. And of course she just had to bring Jackson. I complained to her about him neing there but she brushed it off and asked if I wanted her help or not. I just grumbled at her and let her go through my closet and dressers.

Jackson sat on my bed watching me the whole time and I shifted uncomfortable. Lydia came out of my closet with a leather jacket that I hadn't worn in forever and she went over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of dark jeans and a white t-shirt. She went back into my closet and brought out a pair of my black and white converses.

"Put these on." She ordered.

I looked at her then at the choice of clothing then back at her again. "Black and white?"

She placed her hands on her hips and pursed her lips. "He seems like the kind of guy who likes black. White is just to add a bit of brightness. Now put them on."

I held up my hands in surrender and grabbed the outfit, heading for the bathroom. Once inside I changed into the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad. Taking a deep breath I walked back to my room and spread my arms.

"How do I look?" I asked.

Jackson stared at me and blurted, "Hot." He quickly cleared his throat and tried to cover up what he said. "I mean he'll think you're hot."

Lydia rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "If my straight boyfriend says your hot then he's gonna love you."

I felt a smile growing on my face as I blushed. "Thank you so much Lyds." I say giving her a huge hug. "This means so much."

Lydia hugged me back and said, "I'll always help you Stiles."

Alec's POV
I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing black pants, a gray t-shirt, my black leather jacket and my black combat boots. I smiled at my reflection proudly. Just as I turned to grab my phone Izzy walked in with Jace and smiled at me.

"You ready for your date?" She asked.

I nodded. "Actually I am. There's just one more thing I need to do."

"And what's that?" Jace questioned.

"I want to sing to him." I tell them. Izzy raises her eyebrows amused and Jace looks at me with an expression that said 'oh really'.

"What song?" Isabelle asked.

"I have an idea but can't say." I smiled.

(Sorry guys you'll have to find out when he sings)

Stiles' POV
It was finally time for our date. I waited patiently for Alec to come pick me up. During that time Scott and Derek came over to talk to me and see Serephina. Scott was proud of me for having the courage to go on a date and finally get over Lydia. Derek was grumpy as always but was happy for me too.

There was a car horn and I grinned at Scott, who made a shooing motion. "Go to your date. He's waiting for you."

I hugged Scott and nodded at Derek before rushing outside to Alec's awaiting car. I hopped in and he smiled at me as he pulled away from the curb. He kept glancing at me and I stared at him. He was wearing pretty much the same thing I was except he had on a gray shirt and black jeans.

"Stiles I can feel your eyes burning a hole in me." Alec joked.

I averted my eyes and mumbled, "Sorry. You're just really hot."

Alec smiled and took one hand off the wheel, placing it on my thigh. I looked over at him and he said, "You look great too. If I wasn't driving I'd stare at you too."