Happier {jarchie one shot}

I don't own happier. That's one hundred percent by ed sheeran. The title and most of the inspiration for this story comes from that song. This also has nothing to do with my jarchie fanfic. Just a nice stand alone

Jughead was very in love. He was very in love with someone that no matter what,he would still love them. Even when they had broken his heart.

That person was Archie Andrews.

Archie was a nice person. One of the nicest people Jughead has ever met. No matter what, he tried to do what he thought was right.

Even if that was breaking up with jughead.

To be with Betty Copper.

Even her name brought hurt and betrayal. And no matter how hard jughead tries,he can't help but hate Betty. She's the reason for all of this,

FLASHBACK
"I can't be with you anymore jughead..." Archie said. They were sitting on the edge of Archie's bed.

"W-what?" Jughead asked,barely above a whisper.

"I can't do this anymore...I can't do us anymore..." Archie said this with no emotional. No heartbreak. Nothing.

"Why? Did I do something? I'm sorry whatever it was. Archie please don't do this..." jughead cried softly. He couldn't stop the tears that flowed out of his eyes.

"It's not you...it's-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Archie Andrews. Don't you dare say it's not you it's me!" Jughead sobbed.

"...it's for the best..."

"The best for us? Or for you?"

End of flashback

That was two weeks ago. Archie is now dating Betty cooper. The very girl he denied so he could be with jughead.

And that hurt most of all.

Jughead has now moved back in with his father. The thought of living with Archie after all he did...jughead said no thanks to that.

He still sits at pops writing his book. He still goes to school and gets straight A'a to make his father proud of him. He still hangs out with Veronica and Kevin. He's still Jughead Jones the third.

Just more broken.

He knew that for him and Archie both...they were happier together.

Okay so I know this is short but I'm trying!

Thank you all for reading this! I can't believe that I have over 1k reads on my Kurtbastian book and now over 100 reads on my jarchie fanfic! Like why?!?

Love you all!!