When you have those thoughts

So recently i have been feeling suicidal. i hate it. but kids at school tease me, i would fight back but that would just cause more trouble. so i sit on the ground and take all the kicks they have coming my way.

Now i wish i could stand up to them cause maybe then i wouldn't have tears running down my face and a blade in my hand. if i tried to fight back would it make it ok would it show them that I'm not weak like they think i am?

Probably not they enjoy watching me cry. watching me cringe in pain.

They don't know how many times i have come close to ending it. to hear the flat lining noise would be music to my ears right now.

To all of the people reading this eight now:

Don't be like me. grow a backbone and stand up for yourselves. cause i guarantee your worth it.... your probably more than i am. stand up for yourself don't let there words get to you, like i have. don't pick up that knife, until that rope, put the safety back on the gun, wipe those eyes. cause let me tell you your worth it! Please just for me stand up for yourself i'm tired of looking at the tv screen on the news saying that another person died due to suicide. Here i'll make a promise with you.... If you hold on i will do the same... keep holding on please and i'll do the same..

Sorry that i haven't updated in awhile haven't really been up to it... I will try to update this weekend or friday....

Thanks for reading!!