Surprise Welcome Backs

(10 years later. Riker & Vanessa: 21, Rydel & Ratliff: 20, Rocky: 19, Ross & Laura: 18, Ryland: 17)

In Miami with Ellen and Damiano (Vanessa & Laura's dad) while the girls were out

Ellen: (On the computer)

Damiano: what ya doing?

Ellen: E-mailing Stormie. Why do you ask?

Damiano: No reason but why are you e-mailing her?

Ellen: because... When we get back to Cali they can throw a surprise party for the girls!! Duh!

Damiano: Okay but--

Vanessa: WE'RE HOME!!!!

(Vanessa and Laura waked into the kitchen with, at least, 11 shopping bags each)

Ellen: (Quickly shuts the computer)Wow! Is that all you guys got with the money we gave you?!?!

Vanessa: No, there's like 20 bags full of shoes in the car. These are just clothes!

Laura: Yep, Ness let's take these upstairs and the other bags out and with these ones.

(Vanessa agrees with her and goes out to the car with Laura 2 feet behind, after they took the other bags upstairs)

3 weeks later with the Lynch's

Stormie: OK, OK!!!! LET'S GET DECORATING, PEOPLE!!!!

A few hours later

Mark: Ok. There finally here so hide. (Mark turns the lights out and hides. So does everyone else)

Laura: (Has her eyes closed so does Vanessa) Guys, where are we?!?!

Damiano: Ok, ready? Open!!!!

(Laura and Vanessa open their eyes and the lights flicker on)

R5, Ryland, Stormie & Mark: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Home!!