Chapter-4

LOL it’s been a long time since I updated this story…. But I really miss my dear Leon… I’m sorry to all the fans who love this story, if it helps, I feel on some ice and my phone broke. Anyways, on to the story.

Chapter 4

Leon just simply watched as Liam squirmed under the glared of his fellow team mates. Liam was on the cracking and soon he would spill out everything about Leon and Carter. This wouldn’t be a problem for Leon of course, but Carter would grieve and probably try to retaliate by going farther into the closet. Leon would not say it out loud but he did have feeling for the young jock.

“It’s my business he knows about and I rather you not know it” Leon glared threatening anyone to question his reason.

There was a moment of silence, and then they begin murmuring to each other. Bryan stepped forward.

“No need to point your horns at us, we were just concerned for Liam here” He said while walking towards Leon.

Leon backed up instinctively. “Back off Bryan, I’m in no mood for your games” Leon warmed in a dangerous tone.

Bryan look Leon in the eye and stared for a moment, Then he raised his hands as a sign of surrendering.

“Fine, you finally have someone else on your mind” Bryan smiled simply. “And, I thought you didn’t have this emotion called love”

The swimmers erupted with laughter and the tension was gone. Leon saw Liam sigh with relief. The swimmers did their laps and their workouts, and then Leon swam with them during free swim. Jared won all the swim races and he bragged about how he was the best until Bryan tried to drown him. Leon waited until everyone was dressed and out of the School to confront Liam.

“Let’s get something to eat” was all he said to Liam, Who nodded his head.

Leon got on his bike and Liam followed. They drove to some random burger place called ‘The patty man’. As they order their food, Leon bumped shoulder with Liam and Liam bumped him back.

“I didn’t think you would be mad about me and Carter” Leon said simply

“I just can’t stand it, how can you trust him. He is a monster” Liam whispered

“I don’t trust him, I think the worst of people, I never think good things can happen” Leon said narrowing his eyes. “But I will give people a chance to prove me wrong, and Carter said that he has always been in elementary school.”

“So what, he bullied other kids and turned in to a monster for you” he said getting louder as the waiter came to us with our food.

When Leon turned around, he saw the biggest jerk in that school. Wyatt was dressed in a waiter’s outfit and he had the food Leon and Liam ordered in his hand.

“You gotta be fucking me” Leon said with a disappointed sigh.

Wyatt just shrugged and placed the food down and stood right there.

“Who were you guys talking about?” He asked”

“That’s none of your-”

“Carter.” Leon answered simply

Wyatt’s face went through the phases as he processed the new information. Shock, anger, fear, and then realization.

“That’s why he stopped me from blacking your eye?” he asked Leon as his mind connected the dots

“He stopped me from killing you.” Leon corrected him. “Yea he did that”

“That’s also why he stopped bullying the nerd today and why he broke up with Ashley (The head cheerleader).” Wyatt said “All for you?”