Chapter 1

👑

"The hardest thing I have done is acting like I hate you, when really I love you more than you will ever think."
-fb statuses and quotes

Kirsten's POV

"You cheated on me! How could you do it?"

"Let me explain. It is not what you think"

"Don't. It is really obvious I saw it. Don't fool me again."

"Kirsten! Kirsten! Don't leave me please I love you."

"Enough! I love you so much but I have never expected you will hurt me more than I can think of." I was running away from him running away with the pain. The weather is sympathizing me pouring its heavy raindrops just like my tears.

kring kring kring

Oh that bad dream again. nah. It is not a dream it's the reality. I admit it still hurts. Even it happened three years ago the memories' are still fresh like when you rub salt to a wound. Edward and I we were so much in love with each other not until his childhood best friend came along. He got no time for me or at least that is how I felt. After our break up I started hating him. He is still with her but they are not in a relationship as what people say I really don't care we are over and I have to move on with my life.

On my way to my next class I bumped into him.
"Look where you are walking."

"Can we talk?" that's what he said when I am trying to get pass him

"I don't want to"

"But I want to"

"Just leave me alone Edward"

"Sorry I just want to talk to you uh clarify things up. I mis-"
and that's it, I left him.

Oh I forgot we are on the same class and worst we are seat mates. I have to endure the tingling sensation when I am close to him. Trying to keep my cool hmmmmm... I can smell his strong sexy and cool spicy scent. I can see he is staring based on my peripheral vision and I am  trying my best not to smack him whatever I will just ignore him.

I am in the cafeteria alone in our favorite spot. We used to sit here only me and him. I had never saw him here in our spot ever since our break up. Anyway I love here I can see from the window the tree in which we read our favorite books together, when I sleep on his shoulder sometimes him on my thighs, sing our theme song but now it is a lonely place a dull view. I was so engrossed in looking at the tree when someone tapped my shoulder. It's him.

"what?" I asked him trying to act annoyed by his presence

"can I sit here? there is no other vacant seat around" then I look around and it's true heaving a sigh gosh I have no choice

"suit your self".

This is really awkward. we are so silent like there are blind students playing goal ball.
"How are you Kirsten?" he asked out of the blue I was so hesitant to answer him but I  don't want be obvious that I am still affected by him.

"better than good and you?"

"same"

"I heard you're hanging out with Billy"

"look I won't pretend that I want to talk to you like I am enjoying" I was hurrying to get my things on the table when he held my wrist

"why do you act like you loathed me?" I can see the hurt in his eyes but I will never believe it I don't want to fall again in his trap

"because you're a jerk" I spit those words with so much hate.

Thanks everyone for reading. more uds to go!!! love you all x

~Princess