|Encounter|

Tokyo. What a wonderful place. At least that's what you'd imagine, but the reality of it; is terrifying. The streets are always crowded, like a normal, popular city would be. Although every once in a while you'd see a crime being committed. Whether it's a store being robbed, dead bodies on the side walks, or even sexual assault. Whatever you're thinking, name it. This city's full of it. I believe 100% of the world is bad. All of us have evil living inside us, some just keep it hidden deep down. Unfortunately, the evil within me has already risen. Except I do what I do, to survive. Pfft. What am I saying? It's the same exact thing. A crime is a crime. No matter what the reason.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

"Stop this! You don't have to do this please! I'm sorry, I won't do it again, just please don't kill me!" 

This women is so annoying. Begging for her life like this, isn't going to do any good. 

"Ugh, shut up. If I let you go, you'll just run straight to the cops and turn me in."

"No! I won't! I swear!" This woman is literally bawling her eyes out. 

"Stop shouting, damn it. People will hear you and I'll be in big trouble. If you hadn't of made a move on me, none of this would've happened." I say in an annoyed tone. Suddenly there was a swish of wind and then a burning pain on my cheek.

"YOU BASTARD! LET ME G-" 

BANG

"Tch, I told you shut the hell up, but you didn't. Thankfully, I put this bullet straight through your thick skull."

I look at the mess I made. Blood splattered all over the wall, and the overwhelming stench of a corpse. A bullet straight through the head is the least painful death. In all honesty, I don't like seeing my victims suffer that's why I kill people in the quickest way I can. Though, that women didn't deserve a quick death. 

The stinging on my cheek wouldn't stop. On top of that, the inside of my mouth tasted like blood. That women just didn't know her limits. Angry, I clenched my fist hard enough that my knuckles turned white.

"That bitch." I grit my teeth.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

After the "incident" I headed home. I didn't feel like dealing with anymore drama today, plus my face hurts like shit. The place I live in is called the "apartment district." Pretty lame name, huh? Anyway, the entire place is a total hell hole. Trash everywhere and fights occurring in every direction. Why did the world have to end up like this...

I turned a corner edging closer to my residence. Suddenly I bumped into something. 

"Oww." I look down to see a small boy in a hoodie and ripped jeans. He rubbed his arm to soothe the pain where I bumped into him. 

"Sorry." I mumble. He lifted his head upward as if to get a sense of who he was talking to. 

"It's all good!" He said, followed by a blinding smile. I reach out my hand to help him. He takes it and I pull him up. Very light, I thought. Once he was steady on his feet, I saw that he was quite tiny. 

"Would you like me to walk you home?" I ask, not really knowing what else to say.

"I-I don't have a home. That's why I was sitting where I was." He responds, looking down at his feet.

I guess I should ask him if he wants to stay with me for a while. Until he finds his own place, that is. Though, I don't like people staying over at my place, much less visiting. It's because you really can't trust anybody, and I don't know if I can trust this guy. But, he has no where else to go, a few days or so couldn't hurt, I guess.

I sigh. "Would you like to come stay with me a bit...?" Hesitating a bit, while biting my lip. He must've loved the idea because his eyes lit up. 

"Yes! Thank you so much!" He hugs me and I start to blush a bit.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." I say, pushing him off. He smiles again, and grabs my hand.

"Kay! Lead the way, your Majesty." 

"The hell did you just call me?" I say in an angry tone.

"Nothing." He snickers.

"You dumbass..." 

We walk in silence towards my apartment, only to hear the sounds of people fighting in the distance. 

"Did I make the right decision?" I accidentally say out loud. 

"Huh?" He looks up at me with a confused look.

"Nothing. It was nothing." I rub the back of my head. All he does is shrug and turn back to face forward.

 I guess only time will tell.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

So this is a new Kagehina story I'm working on. Hopefully you guys like it! 

The chapters will vary in length, but I promise to update as much as I can.