Crushing On You Chapter 4:VALENTINES DAY CHAPTER 4 U!

Miku's POV:

          Ahhhh...valentines day. The day with romance, chocolates, and kissing EVERYWHERE! I wonder if I'm gonna have a secret admirer and who it will be! I reached out for my locker and Kaito bear hugged me. "Happy Valentines Day Miku!" he said handing me a rose. I blushed. "But Kaito...I don't have anything for you. " I said. Kaito chuckled. "Well you can do one thing..." he said pointing at his cheek. I giggled and right when I was about to kiss it, "Kyyy...ttt come on, come on, help Len...he got stuck on a wall!" Rin said running to Kaito. "What?!? How do you get stuck on a tree?" he said. "I taped him on it when he called me a sissy girl and now I need him because he's my partner for projects and I can't get the tape off of him!" she torted out. She ran out the door pulling Kaito with her.

Normal POV:

       Kaito tried to detape Len off of the tree, he couldn't.  "Hurry up! We still need to rehearse!" Rin said. "H-how much did tape d-did youuuu put on him?!?" Kaito said trying to yank Len off the tree. "Um...half of the whole tape ring..." Rin said embarrased. "I can't-get him-off!" Kaito said stressed. Rin threw a pair of scissors at Kaito. "What the heck?!? I'm trying to help you...and you're trying to kill me!" Kaito raged. "No! I meant cut Len off the tree...sure he might lose some arms and legs but he'll be off!" Rin said dumbly.  Len got scared that moment and bit off the tape and detaped himself off the tree. Kaito left and Rin was dragging Len by his hair to the classroom. By the time Kaito went in Miku was reading a white card aloud. Kaito listened.

For the hottest, prettiest, attractive-est gal in school.

-Your Secret Admirer(I have white hair)

When Miku walked away,Kaito stayed(lol it rhymes). He was furious, angry, and on serial killer mode. He secretly followed Miku down the halls. Miku dropped the note and Kaito picked it up, angrily crushing it. "Dell!!!" he yelled attacking Dell when he walked by. "What the heck is wrong with you today Shion?!?" Dell yelled. Kaito grabbed Dell by his shirt and slightly lifted him from the floor. "Listen Dell-" Dell disturbed Kaito, "No! You listen! Let me go! I can kill you for this!" Kaito ignored his last sentence. He pointed at Dell's face. " Back off of Miku, Dell...I know you sent her that letter! Just back off! She's mine!" Kaito yelled. "And how do you know that she doesn't like me?" Dell said adding an evil smile. Kaito clenched his fists but didn't punch. In a moment he could swear he was gonna lose it. "Kaito...are you afraid of a little challenge?" Dell said smirking cruely. Holding his hand out. Kaito shook his hand gripping it tightly to hurt Dell a little bit. "No because I know I'm gonna win her." Kaito said. "Good...the it's Kaito versus Dell for the prize of Miku's heart. Good luck Kaito..." Dell said before leaving.

*I'll make Miku love me if I have too!* -Kaito Shion

HAIII GUYS!!! I KNOW FEBRUARY IS A VALENTINES DAY MONTH! SO, I DECIDED TO MAKE SOME VALENTINES DAY CHAPTERS IN THIS FOR YOU! HOPE YALL LIKED IT! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!(hope you find your Valentine ;) LOL)