Chapter 2

( This is Else's drawing book that Alexandria only has of her mother )

Me and my siblings hugged our father and left the Isla of the lost , with the other kids . We got into the limo . Once we crossed the bridge I felt my powers. Jay and Carlos were fighting over something . Then Mal and Evie went outside. I said Jay and Carlos quit fighting over that and just leave that on the ground. Evie walked over to(  I'm guessing the prince ) and said I'm princess Evie daughter of the Evil Queen. I said your mother doesn't count as a Queen here so your not a princess. I saw this other girl that has dark brown wavy hair. She said my name is Faith daughter of Princess Anna . Faith said this is Audrey daughter of Sleeping Beauty. Faith said the boy next to Audrey is Prince Ben . Faith said you must be the daughter of Gaston  . I said yeah,  these are my siblings Sabrina, Gianna, Max ,Hayden, and Dean. Faith said here is who you will be sharing rooms with . Faith said Mal and Evie will be sharing a room , Carlos and Jay will be sharing a room , Max , Hayden, and Dean will be sharing a room , Sabrina and Gianna will be sharing a room,  Alexandria you will be sharing a room with me . I said I'll be showing Gaston ' s children rooms , and Doug will be showing Carlos, Jay , Mal ,and Evie there rooms . Once they were out of earshot,  Faith said I know that you are also Else's children to . Faith  said here is your room Sabrina and  Gianna also here is your schedules. Faith said Max , Hayden, and Dean this is your room also here is your schedules . Faith said Alexandria I'll be showing the room that we will be sharing also here is your schedule. Once we got to the room , I took a shower and went to bed.  Faith said I'll be waking you up in the morning. I said ok.