31. I don't like it.

Miley POV

Ed just called me, telling me that we had to be on in five minutes. We changed our schedule a little bit, and decided that I should lead with best of both worlds then call Ed up. I got into position, which was a little platform that goes up. Cool, right? I started going up.

“Hello, everybody.” I said. The crowd screamed, and the music started.

“You get the limo out front ohahoh…” I began the concert. Ed and I finished the concert, and went backstage for the “meet and greet” there were about ten groups, and each of them got ten minutes. The first group was two girls that screamed the whole time, literally! The next group asked each of us a lot of weird question and some inappropriate. The next group was three guys that looked familiar. Oh wait, I know who they are, they’re the three most popular guys in school.

“Hello,” I greeted.

“What’s up?” They said.

“So what do you guys want to talk about?”

“I have a question that might sound stupid, but it’s really important to me.” The one, who Rose has a MAJOR crush on, said.

“Anything, we’ll answer as honestly as we can.” I said.

“There’s this girl at our school that I’ve liked for a while now, but she doesn’t seem to care. See she’s not very popular her best friend is, but she isn’t. She’s gorgeous, and I want to know if it was okay for me to ask her out?” He said.

“You should ask her out because then you’ll know if she feels the same way, and what’s the worst thing that could possibly happen?”

“Thanks.” He said.

“No problem. It was nice meeting you.” They left and the next group came in. The groups passed, and by the last group I was exhausted. We went outside to go to the car. I had forgotten about the press though. It took us what felt like forever to get to the car.

*Back at the house*

“I’m going to watch some TV.” Ed said.

“Okay, I’m going to change, and then I’ll join you.” I said. I changed into some sweats and threw my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I went downstairs, and then I joined Ed. He was flipping channels, but stopped on the news station.

“Hannah Montana is once again the most famous teenager in the world. In the past two hours she has gained 5 million twitter followers and over 2 million likes on Facebook. Tonight she had a wonderful performance with Ed Sheeran, and viewers said that it was her best performance yet. More details on this talented teen when we get back.” The lady said, and it went to a commercial.

“You’re number one again.” Ed said.

“Why does that matter?” I said.

“I thought you might be pleased.”

“Why? Why should I be pleased that everyone loves me and wants to be me? I mean can’t they accept that I’m a normal person chasing my dreams.”

“Miley, that’s not-.”

“You know what; I’m not in the mood for talking anymore. I’m going to bed.” I ran out of the room before he could stop me, I went into my room, got into bed, and cried myself to sleep.