Part 18 : What do you think of the parents ?

Anime_30 has asked what do you think of the Brothers parents ?

Yui : Cordelia was an evil mother to the triplets obviously , she did take over my body after I found out that the Brothers uncle had just implanted her heart into my body !!! Beatrix was beautiful but , I did feel sorry for Reiji she didn't really pay that much attention to him she just wanted Shu to study and be better than the Triplets and Cordelia and be the best wife for Karlheinz !!! Christa was beautiful too , but she did have some problems , sense he was gone and Subaru was kinda lonely and sad !!!

Subaru : 😭 ( hugs her ) AWW THAT'S SO HONEST OF YOU TO SAY YUI ( cries on her ) !

Yui : 😅 Ne-Subaru-kun I was just uh , wait where did your other brothers go ?

Subaru : ( cries harder ) their sitting right their !

Yui : ! ( looks at the Sad Brothers )

Brothers : 😔 You had to bring that up !

Ayato : ( angry look ) Are mother and uncle richter was evil to us ?

Reiji : 😔 Our mother loved only Shu and rejected me ?

Subaru : 😭 MY MOTHER HAD PROBLEMS WHILE FATHER WAS GONE !!!

Yui : ! ( comforts Subaru ) Their , their , Subaru-kun , let it all out ?

Anime_30 : What do you think of the father ?

Yui : Karlheinz , was evil to them , it can be obvious that the Brothers dislike him !

Reiji : Not me !

Yui : ( Continues rubbing Subaru's hair ) bye !!!