Chapter 4

When they ran to the door it was locked and the girls had to use a bed bored to open the door once the girls open the door there a riddle saying the girl you're looking for somewhere new she has a place for you too. Everyone thought about it and then Caitlin and Mercedes said the living room, everyone ran to the living room to see that the lights were on and they slowly walked in to see girl meets world when Riley Said why don't they like me everyone likes me. Corynne turned off the TV to fine a note that said she's in the basement or upstairs in her mom's room. The girl opened Corynnes mothers door to find Michaiah on the bed torn open and her insides on the bed but her head and heart are gone when they turn around to see a blood trail leading to the living room again they follow it until they seen Michaiah's heart on the floor and her head on the table with a note saying wasn't that fun! I've been watching you and I see that the next person I will get will be close to you as they are to everyone I will hurt them when they figure out who I am when I see you tonight I will come to you when day is bright for now is gone till it hits 12 o'clock then I come back again this is the worst thing you've done not obeying though you know. When I'm done and things will be fine no one will remember y'all as to come to this party this night on January 12, 2017 late New Year's party. Everyone was quite for a while then Haley said "why would they wait until 12 o'clock to kill one of us??" Corynne said "I thinks it's because that's when the music note drops."