one ; grayson bailey

Imagine One,
Grayson Dolan.
Not requested.

"Babe, I'm bored." Grayson whines loudly as he sets himself down lazily on the L shaped couch in the middle of the living room.

"Sucks for you." You sass.

Grayson sighed. "Entertain me."

"No, Grayson." You deny the offer and continue to scroll through your Instagram feed.

Grayson rolled his eyes and sighed loudly, once again, just to annoy you. He stomped out the living room like a four year old who just got told "No". Today is a boring day, you had to admit. You and Grayson had plans to go out today but unfortunately it started raining.

So that pissed you both off.

You have been in the living room half the day just scrolling through your phone and eating some Sour Skittles while Grayson whines about how bored he is.

Speaking of the devil, Grayson walks back into the living room with two large photo albums. He drops both photo albums on the couch and looks at you until you look at him, which you do.

"Yes?" You question with raised eyebrows.

"Look at these pictures with me!" Grayson begs.

You laugh at your childish boyfriend but agree to it. Why not? Besides, you might see some embarrassing pictures you can tease him about later and forever.

You lock your phone and set it beside you, nodding your head. Grayson claps his hands and jumps on the couch in a perfect crisscross-applesauce position.

"One of them is of me, the other is Ethan and a few pictures of us together." Grayson explains.

He grabs the blue photo album that is labeled "Grayson's Photos", you take the one that's labeled "Ethan's Photos". You both begin to look through all of the baby pictures of Grayson and Ethan, you teasing him and complimenting him on how cute he was when he was a little baby.

Grayson would say he remembers when these pictures were taken, he would always claim to be cuter than Ethan, though they look the same; You'd just laugh.

When you see pictures that are extremely cute of both of the twins you would pout and look at Grayson, saying how you wish he was still a baby.

"I think we have more photos up in the attic, I'm not sure. You wanna go check?" Grayson asked.

"Of course!" You said.

You hop off the couch and hold your hand out for Grayson, he gladly takes it and intertwines your fingers together. You go upstairs and to the attic that isn't completely creepy. The twins and their dad, Sean, touched it up a bit a few years ago to make it look decent.

"Here they are!" Grayson exclaimed as he reaches up to grab a box that is taped shut and written on the side it says "Pictures!".

By the expression on Grayson's face you can tell theres a lot of pictures in there which makes you happy and excited to see more baby pictures of your boyfriend and his brother.  It may seem weird, but they're just too cute!

You help Grayson with the box and taking it down the ladder. You close the attic and go back downstairs to your previous spot on the couch. You move the two photo albums out the way by putting them on the coffee table thats set in front of the couch.

Grayson puts the box in between the both of you, he rips off the old duct tape and opens the box. Filled to the top are a bunch of pictures of the twins from a few months after they were born to probably eleven years old.

"Oh my gosh, this picture is so cute!" You laugh and pick up the picture of Ethan and Grayson in Halloween.

"This is so adorable I'm literally going to cry

"This is so adorable I'm literally going to cry." You said as you stare at the picture in awe.

Grayson laughs. "You can keep it if you want." He offers.

You look up at him in shock, "Really?! Are you sure...?"

"Yeah," He shrugs. "I'm pretty sure we'll find that same picture again somewhere in this box."

"Thanks Gray." You get up and go to his side, hugging him and pecking his cheek.

Grayson's cheek slowly turn a bright pink, he mumbled a "you're welcome" and pulls you on his lap.

"I do look pretty cute in this." Grayson says, taking the picture and looking at it.

"Do you even know which one is you?" You laugh.

"Of course I do!" Grayson scoffs playfully. "I'm the wolf," He says. "I think...." He adds, making you laugh.

You guys continue to look through more pictures, and you thank God for rain, because if it wasn't for rain, you'd be outside with other people.

Ew.

➷➶➴

Hey, wussup.

thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this :) !

sorry if its too short, I'll make the next one longer, that will be an ethan imagine btw.

bye harmonizers.
HARMONY
OUT.