two ; ethan grant

Imagine Two,
Ethan Dolan.
Not requested.

Your stomach rumbled as you sat in the passenger seat of Ethan's car. Its been three hours since you've eaten and drank anything, you've become so hungry you actually feel like your stomach might explode.

What didn't help your hunger is the fact that you get carsick and that never ends well, you always throw up in a brown bag or a shopping bag. Your boyfriend Ethan decided a few weeks ago that you and his brother Grayson should all go on a road trip to New Orleans.

You loved the idea at first but now that its actually happening you wish you denied the request on going. You're sweaty, hungry, tired, dizzy, and you feel like throwing up, you have to have your window rolled down all the way in order to not die in this car.

"We're almost there babe, don't worry." Ethan said with a comforting smile on his face.

You groaned and lean your head on your seat as you look out the opened window. Grayson is sleeping peacefully in the backseat, he can actually lay down and be comfortable but you're stuck in a seat that can barely go back to make you a bit more comfy.

"When are we getting food?" You asked Ethan.

"Uhh," He hesitates to answer. "soon..." His voice slightly cracks, something you learned he did when he lied. 

You look at him and squint, not believing you'll get food any time soon.

"How soon?" You ask.

"Pretty soon." He replied.

"But how "pretty soon"?" You cross your arms over your chest with raised eyebrows, growing a little upset that you wont be able to eat anything in a long time.

"Just, wait, okay? You're going to eat soon, I'm not sure how soon, but, soon." Ethan bursts out.

You huffed and slump in your seat with an angry expression on your face. Ethan looks at you then back at the road, sighing, slightly annoyed by your actions.

"Theres a pack of Twizzlers in my backpack, you can eat those." Ethan mumbles.

You gasp and jump up in your seat.

"You're telling me this NOW?!" You basically shout the last word causing. Grayson to stir in his sleep.

Ethan chuckles. "Sorry that I wanted to save them just in case we got stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no food."

"Well, thats too bad." You ruffle up his hair and he groans.

You unbuckle your seatbelt and start climbing in the backseat earning a harsh slap on your ass from your boyfriend.

"Hey! Paws off!" You joke.

Ethan smirks and bites his lip as you continue to climb in the backseat, your ass practically in his face, which he doesn't mind even though it did cause him trouble focusing on the road.

You don't care if you wake Grayson up from trying to get Ethan's backpack thats in the backseat, you'd do anything for food right now. You finally succeed and fall on top of Grayson which quickly wakes him up.