6. finding Octavia

Eden woke up due to kisses on her chest. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked down at Raven. "Hey." Raven smiled up at her, and kissed her breast, and stomach. She went up to her lips, and kissed her lips, her leaning up on her arms. She heard her tent flutter open, and saw Clarke walk in. She turned back around, and walked out. Raven laughed slightly, and kissed Eden on the lips before standing up, and starting to get her clothes on.

"Um, we need your help with finding Octavia. The last time somebody saw her was last night." I nodded.

"Everyone gather a weapon, and head out. My sisters been out there for over twelve hours! We're not coming back without her!" Eden turned towards Raven. "Stay here, please." Eden asked her, and Raven let out a deep breathe.

"Okay, just promise you'll come back to me, I can't lose you." Eden nodded, and kissed her lips. "I'll be back soon." Sh walked over to Bellamy, and he handed her an extra knife. "You don't have to do this, Eden." Eden nodded, and looked at him in the eye.

"I'm helping you find your sister." He nodded, and walked towards the gate, and Eden followed him. "Look up there! It's beautiful!" A delinquent yelled getting the attention of us. It looked like a meteor shower. "They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Clarke said, Eden saw Bellamys face drop. His hand grabbed mine, and intertwined our fingers. "A meteor shower tells you that?" a delinquent asked.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral." Eden saw a tear escape Bellamy's eye, so she squeezed his hand. "Hundreds of bodies being thrown off the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side." Eden imagined all of the innocent people being thrown to earth, and felt tears well in her eyes. She blinked them away, and looked down at the ground. "We need to head out." Bellamy said, and everyone piled out of the gates that were going.

Raven looked up at the sky, and show the bodies being dumped to Earth. She looked over to Eden and saw her and Bellamy holding hands. She knew she shouldn't have been worried about it or jealous like she was, but she couldn't help but be. Her girlfriend was holding hands with someone else. She walked back into her tent, and sat down on the bed, tears welling her eyes. God, she hoped she was wrong about all of this.

"There's tracks." Finn said, and followed them. Bellamy and Eden were walking in the back. "It's my fault. My fault that they're dead. If I would've waited until sun-up."

"Bellamy, stop. I see why you did it. You don't want to see Jaha. I mean, you did shoot him."

"300 people, Eden."

"I know, Bellamy. You couldn't have known not to do that. I'm sorry, Bellamy. You can't blame yourself for something you didn't know would happen." Bellamy looked over to and sighed.

"I can't help it, Eden."

"This is on me too Bellamy. I could've stopped you, but I didn't because I knew you couldn't face Jaha."

"I should've never told you about where I was going. I'm sorry Eden."

"You need to stay here and fix the radio. Can you fix it?" Clarke asked Raven after she had walked out of her tent after her breakdown about Eden.

"No. The transmitter broken."

"I know where you can get one. Follow me."

"Is that Octavias?" One of the delinquents walked down the hill and grabbed the cloth. They brought it back up and saw it was Octavia's.

"Someone else was down here. The footprints are deeper here. The person was carrying her. If they took her, she's alive."

"I don't speak grounder, but I'm pretty sure this means keep out." Finn said, as he looked at the skeletons on posts outside of their camp.