15) Yoosung's Birthday

A/N: This will still have something to do with the plot line but I wanted to do something for Yoosung's 21st birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT SMOL POTATO GAMER PERSON!

⚠️ YOOSEVEN WARNING  ⚠️

JUMIN'S POV:

I wake up on the floor with a pounding headache. There's something warm next to me... I slowly open my eyes and my face gets flushed over with bright red blush. Zen was asleep next to me on the floor. He was wearing his normal clothing. (The white suit thing) I quickly jump up trying not to wake Zen.......but I fail miserably. Almost as soon as I get up Zen begins to awake.

"Huh? Oh *yawn* morning Jumin"

"M-morning Zen" I try my best not to stutter but I fail and my face is right red.

Zen begins to get up so I try to casually walk to the kitchen.

"Remember, Today is Yoosung's Birthday. We're gonna go over to we're the RFA party is gonna be held just for this."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I have to get ready!"

He dashes over to his room leaving me to make the breakfast. The last thing I remember from last night was finishing the bottle of wine I was drinking and then the passing out. I look at myself and realize I'm in pajamas. And when did I change? Oh well.

Zen comes dashing out of his room in his normal attire. He grabs the plate of food I made for him and quickly eats.

"HURRY UP THE PARTY IS AT 7:07!"

I quickly glance at the clock on the oven and see it's already 6:57! I quickly eat too. Run to the room to get dressed. I run out of the room forgetting to button my suit top and we both dash outside. I grab my phone out of my phone pocket and start dialing Driver Kim. I look over at Zen and see he's staring at me. I look to where he is staring and I immediately realize he's staring at my unbuttoned top. More specifically my chest. I quickly button up my top and suit and call Driver Kim. My face now bright red once again. Driver Kim finally arrives about 20 minutes later.

"Well we're already gonna be late. There was no need to eat our breakfasts that fast" He says with a laugh.

We both get into the car and drive to the party plaza. Once we arrive, 8 minutes later. The party has already started. I see MC and Jaehee talking in the corner along with Yoosung and Saeyoung. Zen and I walk over to them and greet them.

(Oh god so much speaking ahead save me)

"Hey Jumin! Heya Zen!" Yoosung exclaimed.

"Hello Yoosung. Happy Birthday" I reply.

"What's up Yoosung? Happy 21st!"

"Thanks Zen! Thanks Jumin! I just know this'll be one of the best birthdays ever!"- Yoosung (I'm getting lazy XD)

"How do you know?" - Jumin

"Just a hunch *wink* "-Yoosung

"You're such a weirdo *laugh*" -Saeyoung

"Yeah, but I know you like that *wink*" - Yoosung (Idk anymore)

Suddenly the microphone static begins. Everybody turns to see Saeran at the microphone with Saeyoung running over to the stage. Everybody begins to crowd around the stage, including everyone in the RFA.
(707's speech: DOES JUMIN HAN IS GAY?!¡¿.)
(Yoosung's speech: Lolol. Are you Rika?)

"Today is the best person in the world's Birthday! I wanted to give you the best birthday present ever. *gets off stage* So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Yoosung's eyes are filled with tears. Of joy I'm guessing. He jumps onto Saeyoung and starts crying more. How wonderful.

"Of course I will! I love you seven!"

"You're such a weirdo. Hahaha"

"Yeah but I'm your weirdo!"

A/N: Okay so...
1. I wanted to write a chapter themed around Yoosung's birthday.

2. I'm Yooseven trash

3. Hope you enjoyed

(Word Count 645[ I told you I'm Yooseven trash. I wrote more in this chapter than in one of the Zumin chapters])

(Time Finished  10:30pm March 12 2017)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOSUNG!