Chapter 6: Sea of Monsters

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Chapter 6: Sea of Monsters

Allison's point of view:

We were riding the ocean on a life boat for an hour now. The wind thermos was still fully active and speeding us down the sea.

Annabeth got tired of holding the thermos so I volunteered and I was stuck now with the thermos. It was still broad daylight and the sun was shinning bright.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and jump up. Behind me was Percy he sat down next to me "let me hold the thermos."

I did argue I handed over the thermos and layed back.

Behind me and Percy was Annabeth and Tyson. Annabeth was watching me and Percy and Tyson was smiling at Annabeth.

In the corner of my eye I noticed that Tyson mist spay had warn out and he was back to his one eye again.

Annabeth bit her lip "Maybe you should reapply."

Percy looked back at what was happening.

Tyson pulled his hand into his bag and dug around until he found the mist. He raised the bottle to his face and squeezed the top. Nothing came out so he tried again and again but nothing was happening

Tyson looked down at his feet "oh,no"

Soon the sound of the wind stopped and the boat was still. Percy stood tightening the lid.

He looked over at Tyson "hey, do you want to steer for a while?"

Percy handed the thermos and Tyson smiled "Thank you. Nobody's ever trusted me with anything before."

"Is that because of your lack of depth perception?" Replied Annabeth

Percy gave Annabeth a death stare and she became quiet "Is it because they're scared of you?"

Tyson nodes his head "I was in the mountains one day and some campers, Boy Scouts, showed up. And when they saw me, they screamed. They ran. And I'm pretty sure I smiled. People look at me and they see a monster. Sometimes, I think maybe they're right."

I sight "I know what you mean"

Everyone looks at me. "About a week ago I would have have never agreed with you, but today I do. I'm unfamiliar with this world, it's changed somehow, and you feel like the only person who can be different and destroy it."

Tyson nodes his head and smiles "exactly"

Percy looks at both of us "you're not a monster both of you. Don't be so hard on yourself."

Percy reaches his hand over to mine and held it tight.

Tyson looks up at him "easy for you to saw"

Percy looks at him "What do you mean?"

"You never doubt yourself or think you're less then you are." replies Tyson

Percy looks down at the floor his hands slip away from mine. I look up at Tyson "Everyone doubts them self, it all depends on how well you hide that"

Percy waves his hand "Come here. Open is slowly."

All the sudden the boat moves again I go back to Annabeth and sit next to her "You remember who killed Thalia right"

I nodded my head and she wraps her arm around my arm. "How come were the only one left who cares about Thalia?"

I look up at Annabeth "Because were the only one who really cares that se risked her life to save us."

Annabeth nodes her head and looks back at the sea