SCANDAL, no proof [Jong yeon]

So there's this thing going around the Internet that says a classmate of jongyeon claiming he used to get bully by jongyeon and here's his Facebook status:

'I heard you are coming out on TV. I still cry while waking up from dreams when you apepar. I still want to die when I hear your name and see your face. I worried that if I post this, you and your friends would do something to me or my friends, but I'm no longer the cowardly child, or the child who played by himself. Produce 101, keke. I hope you go high. I'll bring you down to the ground. I still can't forget you making me masturbate in front of others when I was in elementary school, making me fight other classmates by calling us Pokemon, stuffing me in the supply closet and making me skip lunch. But do you even remember me? The number of people you made suffer aren't just one or two. I went back and forth between life and death during elementary school and middle school because of you. You were the school bully during elementary school and middle school. I'll give you back the pain you gave me.

If anyone wants to talk to me about this, FB message me.

If you threaten me or say you'll come find me, I'll retaliate with legal measures.'

So far there's no evidence at all and mnet says they're still investigating.

Please support our boy no matter what happened I do hope this post is false so none of them get hurt