His Lust Or Love (Author Apology Note & Promo)

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES
how are you all?
guys everyone is taking me wrong.. I said go to hell to those who bush me not who support me... I appreciate your comments and support but I just wanted to write something new... I'm really sorry that I spoiled your favorite track but I had a idea of it so write it... from that track SwaSan love story started but that doesn't mean I can't start any other story from there...

U KNOW WHAT GUYS IM REALLY SORRY AND SERIOUSLY I'LL NOT SAY ANYTHING WRONG FROM NOW... THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE.. I'M DEFINITELY NOT SAY ANY OTHER PERSON WRONG THIS... AND WHAT ALL I SAID WAS BECAUSE I WAS HURT AND WAS BUSHED BADLY..... ONCE AGAIN​ I'M SORRY REALLY SORRY...

BELOW IS HLOL NEXT PROMO
__________________________
Swara was in room looking at sky... after the engagement everyone had slept but sleep was far away from Swara as Sanskar wasn't with her today... Laksh had made Sanskar sleep with him as Ragini was with Swara​... it was RagLak plan to tease SwaSan but it turn out to be so tough for SwaSan... soon Swara's chain of thoughts were broken by her phone which shows a msg... she took her phone and a big smile came on her lips... it was Sanskar calling her in guest room... Swara looked at Ragini who was in deep slumber... Swara smile and left from there... she came in guest room and saw lights off... she came in and suddenly door was locked from behind.. she turn and get shocked​ because it wasn't Sanskar....
______________
I'M SORRY AGAIN GUYS 😥