Part Five & Epilogue

RK walks into Madhu’s house and sees Padmini mom sitting with Radha. He wishes them and socializes with them as he looked around for Madhu or Trishna. The beef was burning a hole in his laptop bag. He decides to check Madhu’s room before Padmini mom starts smelling the beef. He starts to take the stairs when Mohan walks in, “Rishu, I need to talk to you.” Mohan says in a serious tone. Nodding RK follows him knowing what the topic was going to be, he was expecting it. They go to the adjoining room and Mohan asks him, “Mukund told me that you are going to give Sikendar the contract.” “I am.” “Why? We had better offers and don’t you know giving Sikander the contract is not only, not going to give us any profit but we are going to incur losses too?” Mohan asks shocked. “I know Dad. But I want to do it.” RK tells him. “Don’t tell me it is for her.” Mohan says frowning. “It is.” RK replies and leaves the room. The moment he steps out of the room he bumps into Dipali and she was looking at him in wide eyed shock. She slyly smiles at him and he ignores her and walks off.

RK walks into Madhu’s room and takes out the beef from his bag. Sniffing his laptop bag he starts frowning, it was stinking of beef he will need to wash it. He was about to keep it on the table when the oil leaks out of the container. He cleans it up and leaves it on the table and goes to the washroom to clean his hands. RK comes out of the washroom and finds Dipali. “What are you doing here?” he asks frowning as he looked at the locked door. “Why you don’t want me here?” Dipali purrs as she moved closer to him. RK looks at her in disgust as he wondered how he could ever think she was better than his Madhu. She was about to place her hand on his chest when he tells her in an angry tone “Don’t touch me.” “You still angry with me?” she asks as she leans up and whispers to his ears. RK chuckles, “Please don’t even think you are important enough for me to be angry with you.” “Liar!” “You mean nothing to me, Dipali. Now get out of my way. I need to find Madhu.” “You want me to believe that Madhu is more important to you than me? I heard you and I know why you gave Sikky the contract. Because of me, and Sikky told me what he had offered and I am here to fulfill that.” RK starts laughing, “Didn’t know you had a sense of humor.” Dipali starts frowning at him wondering if she had misread him. “You are a cheat, Dipali but I am not. And there hasn’t been a day that I was not thankful to God for getting you out of my life and bringing my Madhu into my life.” RK takes a step back in disgust as being closer to her was making him want to take a bath. “You are as tainted as my Madhu is pure.” Dipali looks at him furiously and asks, “You would choose Madhu over me? Over ME?” “How can I ever choose? I belong to Madhu.” RK tells her just as calmly.

They hear someone trying to open the door and both turns to look at the door. “HEY! Who is in my room?” Madhu asks angrily as she banged on the door. RK quickly opens the door. “YOU?” Madhu asks angrily as she walked in. “What are yo..” she stops as she sees Dipali in the room. “What are you two doing here?” Madhu asks suspiciously. “Why don’t you answer her, Dipali?” RK sneers at her. “He is still in love with me!” Dipali tells her with conviction. “What?” RK turns to Dipali in disgust. “He wants me back in his life. That is why he is going to marry you. He wants to make me jealous. When he realized that is not going to work on me, he gave Sikky a contract even though he would incur losses. I don’t want you to marry him, Madhu. He is just using you.” Dipali tells her as she starts crying. Madhu looks at RK in shock. Seeing her looking at him RK says in outrage. “I can't believe you would believe all her crap.” “Did you give that contract?” Madhu asks in shock remembering Sikky’s offer to him. “No. I am going to.” “See I told you. He is just using you, Madhu. Ask him and his family to leave this instant Madhu,” Dipali tells her crying feeling victorious secretly. Madhu continues to look at RK and he tells, “I am not going to justify myself or explain myself to you. I want to see how low you think I could fall and whether there is anything in this relation that I should fight for.” Madhu keeps staring at RK wondering whether he would do something like Dipali has accused him of. She wouldn't have believed her till Dipali had mentioned the contract, and she had heard with her own ears Sikky offering Dipali to RK in exchange for the contract. But as she looked at his face, her heart kept telling her that he wouldn't do something so disgusting, and he wouldn't cheat her.  He might have had some other reasons to give Sikky the contract. He might have made fun of her love once upon a time but now it does mean something to him, and she was the blind who refused to believe it. “Tell him, Madhu.” Dipali prompts her. “Just get out, Dipali.” Madhu tells her in disgust. “What?” Dipali asks shocked. “I trust him.” Madhu tells her as she looked RK in eye. RK starts smiling hearing her. “You…” Dipali starts and RK cuts her off, “You heard her, Dipali. Get the hell out of here.” He opens the door wide for her and she stomps off angrily. RK closes the door after her and locks it. He leans on the door as he looked at her happily while Madhu was looking everywhere except him. Suddenly she was feeling ashamed of herself for not trusting him and making such a huge fuss over it.