The mermaid secret

Moon's POV

I stared through the bath room window as I watched the Sun rise. A flurry of colors flooded the entire sky and the glow from the sun comforted and gave warmth to everyone. That's right, I am an early riser! I just love doing anything to do with astrology!

I dried off, then stepped out of the bath tub and walked into my closet, I decided on a Galaxy glossy leather thin belt along with a plain white skater skirt and pumps with a matching galaxy anklet. I tipped it up with a chunky galaxy necklace and a silver metallic messenger pouch.

I walked into school with my friends.

Pearl wearing an emerald skinny jeans with a black tank top and white knee high boots with golden studs and a neon chunky necklace.

Bella, a unicorn flowy tank top with white skinnys and ombré ankle boots.

Oceania, black ripped pants and a neon shirt.

Hilda, Metallic sneaker wedges with a high-cut and a turquoise skater skirt with a metallic shirt and A few red chunky bangles.

As we strutted in the hallway, I saw Bella say her quick goodbyes and ran off to join Jake.Bella and Jake have become really chummy after the accident in the Moon Dome. I saw Bella blush as she approached Jake. That girl is way to obvious! I heard my friends making kissing noises and me, being the quiet one just smiled encouragingly.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw a girl with thick eyeliner and a leather jacket walk by, shoving me to the side. She said in a sickly sweet voice " Oh hi! Didn't see you there!" She said sarcastically and she walked off muttering "Loser much?" I kept pondering about the strange girl and I was awaken from my thoughts when I heard Oceania say softly " She's a sea witch, but she uses her powers for evil." She furrowed her eyebrows.

After seeing our weird and confused faces, she explained" I have the 6th sense remember?" We all smiled as if we had finally figured out something.

Later that day, during break, we went to the cafeteria to snack on the food.I came across the exact same girl just now ,I gathered all my hidden courage and stuck out my hand saying "Hi there!I am Moon, what's your name?" I retrieved my hand when I saw her examining her glossy red nails. without even bothering to look up, she said " Claire Susanna Black" " why must you know?" She demanded, flashing a fierce look.

"No! it's..nothing " I stammered. " Better be" She walked off.

Wow, that was harsh.