Epilogue

Epilogue

Times of Japan

12/03/2017

Star-Crossed Murderers?

'The reason for the many disappearances was murder. Many students of Kent Ilford Luis Lancashire School, a prestigious school in the center of Japan, were murdered by two students; Hikaru Tayagashi and Takari Ruritora. They have actually been killing for quite a while. The duo were confirmed to finally meet at the school. Soon they became a couple soon thereafter. At the night of their Prom, it was revealed to everyone. It was shown on some cameras that Takari killed a new student, Shika Fushogi, in front of everyone. Eriko Wobei called the police immediately. They had run off. They were found several hours later at a cave overlooking a river, lips locked, arms around each other. They had stabbed each other. There was even a note, saying that couldn't live without each other and didn't want to be separated, even in death. Kind of heart-warmingly sad. They were yandere's, people that kill to protect the ones that they love. Truly a tragic love story. More on them later.'

They walked out of the cave. They were now spirits, together forever. They didn't mind that they were just ghosts and couldn't kill anymore. They haunted the houses of young couples. They were together forever and ever. And that's all that mattered.

Hey!

Hope you enjoyed this story!

A huge thank you to Miu_Chama for her wonderful comments!

I love you all!

Be sure to check out my other books!

Sorry for this being super short!

Comment!

Vote!

Enjoy!

I love you all!

-Dstarme