Chapter 1; The Society [Part 1/2]

THE FOLLOWING IS AN UNOFFICIAL, DIRECT SEQUEL TO THE MY LITTLE PONY FANFIC "My Little Dashie" BY ROBCAKERMAN. READ IT FIRST!

This sequel continues shortly after the first story ended as the main character gets pulled into the world of My Little Pony, Equestria. All caused by the emotional bond that he and Rainbow Dash shared together. As the force of the energy, violently striking him down into the strange world in the form of a lightning strike, he was given a memory loss. He doesn't know anything about his past or memories. Now he has to explore, not only his colorful surroundings, but also his own deepest memories to find out who he really is and why he was brought there in the first place...

Hi guys, you can call me ExceRainbowDash and I wrote this. It began as an idea of how the original story could continue. Then that idea was transformed into action and this is the product. The story is not fully finished yet, you can call this a "beta" as I will correct misstakes, add material etc over time. The final product/story will be released shortly. But you probably wont notice a difference.

The story is divided into four, large chapters. But due to the chapters lengths I will i have to divide each chapter into two parts and publish them as individual chapters here on wattpad to make it as simple as possible.

Without further ado, here is the first thrilling part.

CHAPTER 1; THE SOCIETY [PART 1/2]

"Where am I?" I looked around and examined my surroundings. That place was way too bright and colorful to be reality. The trees are lime green and the sky was as light blue as a baby pajamas. The only thing breaking the cartoony like environment was the black circle underneath me. "What is this? It must have something to do with my arrival to this place!" The black circle looked like the crime-scene of a lightning strike and was about 4 feet in diameter. I keeled down and touched it. I could feel on the surface that it used to be normal dirt before it got scorched by some sort of intense energy. Now it felt like coal. I rose back up and I was right, it did have something to do with how I entered this place, which I did not find out until later. Far later…

After several quick pinches and tests I had confirmed this was not a dream. Well, not a normal dream in that case. My theories had led me to believe that either this was an alternative dimension, the future, another planet or that I'm in some sort of coma state. The so called "lightning strike" that must have brought me here had given me a memory loss. I could not remember anything about my past, not even my own name. All I knew was that I'm a human and that I come from Earth. Then that was pretty much it. All of my other memories were blurry, it was like if they were floating around my mind in arms reach but yet I couldn't find the force or strength to grab them. For most of the memories it was hard to tell whether they were true or not. I took a moment to redeem as much information as I could, but an hour later my situation had not changed. I am human and I am from the Earth, where several other humans also live in some sort of society. Oh and yeah, for some reason, I had no problems with speaking English.

To make sure of this I began by whispering; "I am human and I am from Earth…". I felt the frustration taking over me. "I am human and I am from Earth!". Now I was screaming from the top of my lungs; "I AM HUMAN AND I AM FROM EARTH BUT I DON'T KNOW MY OWN FREAKING NAME NOR DO I HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT MY PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!"

All I wanted was to rest and try to solve this cruel riddle spawned in my mind by whatever force that brought me to this ridiculously, colorful place. But no, now it was time to act. My amnesia has not given any sign of quitting and sitting down on the ground definitely wasn't going to help it. I had to explore. If god put me in this place he must have done it for a reason. And that reason was not going to land on my nose. I had to find it.