Chapter Three

Jimin's heart pounded painfully against his sweat covered chest. His breathes were quick and panicked as Yoongi's hand slid confidently against his cock. A shiver cut up Jimin's spine making his body spasm and tighten. A smirk grew poisonously across Suga's lips as he felt Jimin's body react to his slightest touch. The sinful touch froze Jimin in place and he only pulled back into focus when he lay beneath Suga with no clothing to protect himself.

Yoongi stared lustily down at the helpless young man underneath him. His body looked powerful and strong, but he lay powerless and weak, held in place by the pleasure forced upon him. suga lay his hand upon Jimin's large, hard dick and stroked it slowly, almost inspecting it. He felt the younger man tense and try to resist the touch, but it only made him hunger more for a reaction.

Suga bent down, his hand still sliding gently against Jimin, and bit down softly on the ear lob of the young man. He was thanked with a small moan that had escaped from Jimin's lips. In response Yoongi took a firmer grip on the growing cock and made his movements quicker and more purposeful. He tightened his teeth on the tanned ear lobe and pushed against the toned body he controlled.

Jimin strained his jaw trying to bite back the moans that begged to be released. The lust within him was building to an overwhelming amount that threatened to take power. He could feel Yoongi stroking his cock mercilessly and it was destroying any clarity left in his mind. The feeling was intensely perfect and his whole being begged for more. The teeth of the older man were injecting pain that flowed beautifully through his ear and took dominance of his longing. Jimin's nails scratched against the wooden floorboards while he attempted to hold back small screams. He felt Yoongi pulling back and a weird disappointment filled him, but as Yoongi stood up he saw a sickening grin taped to his face.

Suga grabbed a fist of Jimin's long, pink, drenched hair and hauled him to his knees. He had already slid off his clothes so his fully erect cock stood staring Jimin in the face. Before Jimin could process the situation, Yoongi pushed his painfully large dick into Jimin's unprepared mouth. Suga's sturdy hand held Jimin's head in place as he lunged firmly causing the younger man to gag helplessly.

Jimin struggled in vain to pull away, with each pump he found it harder to breath and he could feel himself loosing strength. But it felt good, he could hear the slight moans in Yoongi's grunts. He didn't understand, but he wanted to please him. He began moving with the thrusts, letting his hyungs hand guide him. His tongue ran in streaks up the cock, teasing Yoongi to let out more seductive grunts. He felt the painful grip release him and he pulled away breathless. He panted uncontrollably, sweat rolling freely down his temples. His jaw felt stressed and sore but his anatomy longed for a longer and more taxing pound. His eyes connected with Yoongi's and he saw a craving that had never clung to Suga's soft features before. He looked commanding and cruel, but he felt his dick growing, was this turning him on? Jimin felt himself getting hot and awkward. He was knelt naked underneath his also clothing-less hyung. Shouldn't he be trying to run? But he was glued in place, unable to escape his onlooking master.

Suga moved slowly to where his clothes lay limp on the floor, his footsteps echoing softly through the tense silent room. He had only just calmed his breathing and regained control over is trembling body. He could command Jimin to do anything he wanted and he couldnt stop it from making him hard. Although he had pounded the young man without a break, he seemed well able to move and think. It pissed him off. Yoongi wanted to feel him shaking with pain and begging for release. He crouched down and picked up his thick leather belt thoughtfully. A silky chuckle crawled out from his mouth.

Jimin sat on his knee with his eyes closed tight. He could hear a velvet smooth chuckle floating from Yoongi but he tried to block it out. This was all too much, surely he was letting this go too far. But his limbs still wouldn't respond to the threat, he didn't feel scared, only a passion that had never snaked through him before. His mind was a whirlwind and he couldn't stop all the immoral desires from poisoning his thoughts.
Jimin heard Suga's footsteps growing closer once more, he prepared himself to take his hyung again. A flaming pain sliced violently against Jimin's exposed back and he flew forward bracing himself with his palms. He let out a desperate scream "What the fuck?!".

An acidic laugh oozed from Yoongi's mouth as he whiped the belt harshly against Jimin's back for a second time. He felt in command and couldnt stop himself from letting the brown leather carve scarlet red trenches into the younger man's gorgeous back. He could see the muscles battling against the pain, but he knew that Jimin was in an unbelievable amount of pain.

The boiling torment dug deaper into Jimin's spine as he shrunk further down to the floor. Each swipe came with a sharper and more excruciating force. But he also felt a sweet flare of desire. His bones, blood and muscles wanted more of this torture. Every belt whip pulled him closer to a moan of unbelievable passion. His dick grew larger and was stressed with the intense, gorgeous pain that coursed through his whole being. Words of release melted on his tongue as he heard himself say "Please master, more!".