Chapter 5: Another Strange Day

Zoe's POV

I don't know what is going on! Today, there is another village fire, with NO survivors! I can't believe it! But the thing that really shocks me is that Haley was with me when it happened! Who is doing this? Right now I am getting my stuff together to go hang out with Jake. He might have information about what happened. I went to his house to see that he wasn't there. He trusts me, so I will just go in there and wait for him. I hope my dad isn't worried about me right now.

Jake's POV

What have I done? How can I even live with myself after this happened! Why would I do something like this? I forgot to give Zoe a golden apple! Dangit, now she will never know that I love her! I am in my mine right now looking for gold. My pickaxe was enchanted with an ENCHANTED ENCHANTMENT TABLE, something that cannot be made again! I enchanted my diamond pickaxe with the amazing enchantment table! I should probably go back to my house to see if she is coming.

Zoe's POV

I am looking through his drawers, hoping he won't be back for a while. So far all that I found was a chest with enchanted stuff, but they didn't sparkle blue....they sparkled a bright pink color. I grabbed the sword that glowed the pink color and since it was late, i hit a spider jockey, and it died with one hit! I immediately ran back inside to put the sword away, and there was Jake...standing right in front of me with a mischevious, disappointed look on his face. All that I heard was "now you know my secret," and then something really strange happened.