Surprise! Spain

2/12

-------------------------------------------------

I put down my phone after receiving a call from a friend. Today was Spain's birthday, and most of the countries will be holding a surprise party for him at his house. I sighed, knowing that I was supposed to keep him distracted for the day, also known as the bait.

Stopping the car at his house, I walked up to the door. I knocked, and it almost immediately opened. Was he waiting for me?

"Hola, chica!" He almost shouted, but I ignored it. I smiled and replied with a 'hello'. I asked if he was ready, and so we got into the car.

We went to the mall, which I think neither of us liked, and then we went back to his house.

"Thank you ____ for a good day. Would you like to come inside?" He smiled and went inside. I followed,

trying not to wonder why he would invite me in the first place.

"Surprise!" the hidden countries jumped out of their hiding places.

Spain looked around, a little surprised. He did look happy, though.

---Time Skip---

"Would you like to dance, ____?"

"No thanks, I am fine here." I replied to Spain. I wasn't much of a dancer.

He stared at me. "Not even for my birthday?"

I sighed, nodding my head. He lifted me up out of my chair to dance.

He pulled me onto the dance floor, we twirled and dodged the other people. After a while he stopped. I hardly noticed the song was over.

He smiled and said to be, "Do I deserve a kiss now?"

Slap.

-------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

You like, yes?

Silly Spain...

-Leopardfire