away

Justin's POV

I sat on my couch wrapped in a blanket eating the last cookie in the box. All I wanted to eat were white chocolate chip cookies which were Bianca's favorite. Bianca. Bianca. My baby Bianca. Why did she leave? I felt my heat start to ache again and I threw the cookie that was in my hand across the room. It had been a weekend since she left and the only reason that I found out she left was because Scooter told me she left. How he found out I didn't know but I was a mess for the short amount of time she left.

Now it all made sense. Well more like none of anything made sense. I didn't know what I had done wrong. I gave her everything. Almost a year into talking that I decided to make her mine and this is what happens? I stood up and went to the kitchen counter and poured myself a shot of Tequila. I drank it quickly and shook my head hoping to make the feelings and thoughts go away.

"God damn it Bianca!"

I buried my hands in my face and started to feel my stomach turn. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and I felt as if I were going to pass out. I went to the counter once again and as I was about to pour myself another shot when I heard the doorbell ring. My eyes widened and I ran to the door, hoping maybe that it was Bianca.

"Hey baby boy. Can I come in?"

"Yes."

Wait what did I just say? I just agreed to let her in. God damn it Justin. She walked past me into the house and once she was inside, she sighed with emotion.

"Ahh babe you've got a wonderful house, better than I remember!"

I blinked a couple times just to make sure that whatever I was seeing was real.

"Brenda?!"

She excitedly turned around and flipped her hair.

"Yes baby?"

I looked puzzled at her and rubbed at my drowsy eyes.

"Justin I heard that Bianca left. I'm so sorry. But now you have me baby. I'm here for you. To care for you and love you..."

She then slowly inched towards me and when she was a breaths away, she started to touch my bare chest. From the top of my chest to my lower half, she softly touched my skin. It sent a shiver through my spine that I didn't want. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face.

"No, Brenda."

She walked around me and started to sensually touch my back. Her hands felt so cold but soft.

"Baby I know we went through some rough times but I still want you back. I want to be yours again."

Her voice ringed in my ears. Did she really love me again? I remembered what I had told Bianca over text just before she left.

'What if she's using you to get back with me?'

I took a step away from Brenda and turned around to look at her. I might be a little drunk, but I could  figure things out.

"So tell me what did you tell Bianca."

"What?"

"What did you tell Bianca?!"

She jumped at the sudden change in my tone and she looked at me nervously.

"Well. I just-."

"What did you say?!"

"I told her the truth! That you didn't love her. Isn't that right baby?"

I felt the anger wrapped in me suddenly rise and I went to the wall and punched it so hard I left a hole in the wall. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were filling up with tears.

"I told her that she had done enough damage to you. She's not good for you Justin. She doesn't care about you anyways. The real reason she left was because she was going to see the guy she's been talking to for 3 months. She left to go with him and she got tired of you. And I went to expose it to her and that she was a bitch for doing that to you but she said she didn't care! That she'd rather be with him than with you."

I didn't believe it. I didn't. I clenched my jaw and tried to figure out what to do with her now. I would probably regret what I was about to tell her.

"Let's go to the club."

She looked at me in shock and then smiled.

"Alright Bieber. Let's go."

Only the media called me Bieber. It was a pet peeve of mine. Angrily, I grabbed my shoes and my jacket and headed out the door Brenda trailing right behind me. We got in my car which I rarely drove and I started driving towards the club. The whole way it was silent and once there, I opened the door for Brenda and immediately paparazzi's were around us taking pictures, the flash everywhere.

"Justin what happened to the other girl Bianca?!"

"Justin over here!"

"Who is this new girl?! Is she Brenda your ex?!"

I ignored all of the paps and made my way inside the club with Brenda. I don't know why I was able to ignore them let alone drive here. Like seriously I wasn't drunk but I was almost there. Once inside the club they seated me and Brenda in the back part where fortunately there were cushioned couches and seats around one center pole. I knew they took us to the strip club inside the bar but I wouldn't mind them.

All I wanted right now was to stop hurting and the only way to stop hurting was to focus on someone else. Conveniently Brenda was sitting on my lap and she was moving her hips with the rhythm of the music. I sighed in deeply and placed my hands on her waist. She turned to look at me and smiled mischievously. I knew what she wanted and I think she knew it too. But the only thing that I would focus on right now was how Bianca must be crying over me. How she's being all faithful and i'm over here about to fuck the girl who ruined our lives.

I stood up and lead Brenda to a back room where you could just walk in with a stripper. Many times I had been in one of these rooms with one, but now I was going on here with the girl who probably ruined my life and who  also was my greedy ex who would finally get what she wanted.