O N E

Soul and Maka had just arrived at the DWMA. It was Monday and everyone, except Maka of course, was sluggish. Soul almost tripped up the stairs more than once. About the third time he had tripped someone had caught up with him and Maka. That 'some one' was suppressing laughter. Soul stopped and looked back. Him and Kid made eye contact. Kid blushed and Soul smirked revealing his abnormally pointed teeth. Liz nudged Kid and said something that Soul wasn't sure of. Kid automatically started blushing even worse and broke the eye contact.

        The end of the day was nearing. Maka, Soul, Stubaki, Black☆Star, Kid, Liz, and Patty were hanging out together on one of the roof tops. Kid was sitting on the ground with his knees pulled to his chest staring at the horizon. His eyes were half closed and he was smiling with pleasure. A light blush covered his cheeks. He sighed as the wind blew and ruffled his hair. Soul decided to plop down next to him. Kid didn't take notice at first but he opened his eyes when Black☆Star suddenly started yelling.
        "Maka! You think you're oh-so strong! How could you ever think of taking on someone as big as me and win?! I am surpassing God!" He yelled confidently. Soul heard Stubaki attempting to calm him down in the back ground. Soul let out a long breath and then flopped backwards, putting his hands behind his head. Kid jumped and then jerked his head around and stared at Soul.
        "S-soul? How long have you been next to me??" He asked quickly running his hand through his hair while blushing. Soul chuckled in return.
        "For... Just a tad bit before Black☆Star started yelling."
        "I... I see..." Kid stood up quickly and dusted off his bottom. Soul looked back at the others and noticed they were heading back inside. Classes had just been dismissed for everyone to go home or to their dorm. Soul, suddenly out of no where, slapped Kid's butt and gabbed it. Kid jumped.
        "S-soul!! What are you doing?!" Kid turned around to look at Soul. Soul smiled, obviously amused.
        "You know you liked it~" Soul said almost suggestively. Kid blushed a dark red.
        "I... I never said I didn't... But... Soul..." Kid trailed off... Soul stepped closer to Kid pulled him into a hug.
        "I don't care what anyone thinks. Or says for that matter," Soul leaned down to Kid's ear, "I want you." Kid blushed. He looked back toward the horizon and then back at Soul. He was at a loss of words, the only thing that he could communicate with was his facial expressions at this point. Finally he leaned toward Soul and looked up at him.
        "I... I want you too, Soul... But... What about... The others?" Kid said hesitantly.
        "haha... What about them?" Soul asked, but before Kid could answer Soul planted his lips on Kid's, kissing him passionately. At first Kid didn't kiss back, he soon melted into the kiss(like any sane person would) He kissed him back violently. Kid let out a light moan and stepped closer to Soul. Suddenly Kid stepped back and turned away, blush covering his face. Soul smiled.
        "that turned on, are we?" Soul pressed up against Kid's back so that he could feel his erection. Kid tensed.
Soul brought his right hand around and started to massage Kid's erection. He moaned lightly and Soul let out a light laugh, continued, and then started to kiss Kid's neck. Kid turned to Soul and buried his face into his chest.  After taking in his scent, Kid looked up at Soul. After a few moments of eye contact, kid still blushing, he started to ask Soul a question then stopped.
        "Kid?" Soul asked a tad bit confused.
        "... I... I don't care what the others are going to think!" Kid almost yelled.
        "Kid..." Soul smiled. Kid stepped back and grabbed Soul's hand.
        "I want to be with you." Kid said without hesitation. Soul kissed Kid, while hugging him tightly.
        "I want you too, Kid"
        "So will you be my boyfriend, Soul?"
        "Yes, yes I will."