T H R E E(Final)

Soul fell onto Kid. He was kissing him violently. Soul ripped off Kid's shirt and leaned down and licked his nipple. He swirled his tongue around Kid's nipple. Kid moaned and grabbed Soul's hair. Soul looked up at him, smiling. He crawled forward kissing him once again. This lasted for about two minutes this time round. Soul lifted off of Kid and pulled his pants and boxers down. Kid blushed and tried to cover his penis and testicles. Soul let out a growl-like noise, and pulled his hands away.
        "No hiding, remember?" Soul said and not waiting for a response, starts to give Kid a hand job. Kid was blushing and breathing heavily. He shivered and let out a huff of pleasure.
        "S-soul! I... I think I'm going to cum!" Kid exclaimed and Soul went faster. Kid came on Soul. Soul licked it off of the areas he could reach.
        "You thought?" Soul asked a bit confused.
        "... Well... I have never masturbated or anything before..." Kid confessed. Soul smiled and put his forehead on Kid's.
        "That makes this special. I am glad that this was your first time... Now... Can I have my fun?" Soul asked happily. Kid nodded. Soul unbuckled his belt and slipped his pants off, showing his erected penis. Kid lifted up in awe.
         "I never knew it was possible to get this big..." he grabbed Soul's penis. Soul tensed. Kid chuckled. He then put it into his mouth and began to massage it and move back and forth, doing his best to satisfy Soul. Soul moaned and ran his hand through Kid's hair.
        "Kid... I'm about to cum..." he stated calmly. He was absorbed by pleasure. Kid started to go faster. Soul soon came in his mouth, and Kid cleaned his cum from Soul's penis. He then looked up at him. Soul smiled and then pushed Kid roughly back down onto the bed. He rolled Kid over and stuffed his erected member inside of Kid's anus. Kid let out a moan of pain. Soul waited a few moments for Kid to adjust.
        "Go on..." Kid managed and then Soul began to thrust inside of Kid. Kid let out a moan of pleasure and pain, Soul in return went faster. Kid grabbed the sheets.
        "Rougher... Faster... P-please..." Soul did so, "Oh yes!! S-soul~" Kid managed to say between quick breaths. Soul let out a moan and came inside of Kid. Kid let out a surprised moan. Soul slowed down and then slid hid penis out of Kid. Soul collapsed next to Kid, his eyes half closed with pleasure. Kid, rear still half way into the air, was breathing roughly. He still had a hold of the sheets. Soul lifted up and got under the cover. Kid soon followed. Kid got close to Soul burying his face in his chest. Soul wrapped his arms around him.
        "Soul... I love you." Kid said and rubbed his head against Soul's chest. Soul smiled.
        "I love you too, Kid. More than you could ever imagine."