Camera Girl

Aaron Goodwin was in a very bad mood.

It all started at 6 AM when he was rudely awakened by his cellphone buzzing like crazy. It had been Zak calling to tell him they'd be leaving for an investigation earlier than expected, so that sucked. He was dreading the fact that he'd have to break his mom's heart and tell her he couldn't make it back home that weekend. Now, being wide awake and dealing with a serious headache, he lazily made his way to the kitchen for some coffee.

A very important thing to know about Aaron Goodwin is that he is not a morning person at all, and the only way he can become a "morning person" is if he drinks excessive amounts of coffee. So when he opens the cupboard and feels an empty space where the coffee should be, he wants to cry. Going to the grocery store this early- it's early for Aaron being that he normally wakes up at 3 PM- can be potentially dangerous. It's 7:30 in the morning on a Wednesday, the only people shopping are the elderly and moms with their babies. Normally Aaron loves kids, but not today, as a particularly fussy baby throws a bottle at his face. Aaron is very sweet to the mother, who just so happens to watch Ghost Adventures and is so embarrassed that she apologizes at least twenty five times before Aaron gives her a quick hug and takes a photo with her.

About fifteen minutes later he's walking out of the store, coffee securely in hand. He starts his car and groans loudly as a light for his tires come on. He turns off the engine and gets out of his car to inspect the damage, he's hoping it's a slow leak and he'll be able to make it to the Jiffy Lube a few blocks away. It was precious of him to think he could get that lucky as he stares at the completely deflated tire in front of him. Nope, not today! He thinks to himself and starts walking to a coffee shop not far from here. There was no way in hell he would have enough energy to put on the donut tire without coffee.

The coffee shop actually wasn't that bad. There was a long line, but the delicious smell of coffee helped Aaron remain calm. Turns out the barista watches Ghost Adventures and Aaron is her favorite- a big shock for him- and added a bagel to his order free of charge. With coffee in his system he was starting to feel a bit better. He ate the bagel on the walk back to his car and began changing the tire.

He drove to Jiffy Lube, dropped the car off as it would be at least a 2 hour wait, and decided since Zak was the one who woke him up in the first place he'd come and get him. He sat in the lobby and waited for his best friend. About twenty minutes later, Zak walked in the lobby dressed in all black even if it was 100 degrees in Vegas right now. Zak didn't do shorts. "Jesus dude, you look like shit." Zak said. Aaron just rolled his eyes. "I'd still be sleeping if it weren't for you calling me at 6 AM dude. This is all your fault." Aaron said to his friend jokingly as they got into his sports car. Zak laughed loudly. "You know, this wouldn't be that bad if you'd actually go to bed at a decent time." Aaron rolled his eyes again. "Can't bro, my mind doesn't quit working until I push it to the point of exhaustion." Aaron replied with a yawn. "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." He said, scratching his beard. "Gym first and then food." Zak said obsessively. "Yay... Working out!!" Aaron said sarcastically and flashed Zak a big fake smile.

Working out had never really been Aaron's thing. Zak could stay in the gym for hours obsessing over his workouts while Aaron could only last about an hour before his stomach started to growl so loudly that even Zak decided it was time for some food.

They went to Aaron's favorite sandwich shop and he felt his mood improving. Maybe it was just a shitty morning? He thought as he took a huge bite out of his sandwich. "So bro, why'd they change the dates on us?" He asked Zak who was lazily sipping his Fiji water. "Dunno, but I'm glad they did. I wanna get this investigation over with since we have to fly out of the country and all that shit." Aaron laughed. "It'll be first class bro, don't worry so much about the damn flight." He joked, knowing Zak hated flying. Zak narrowed his eyes. "First class doesn't mean shit when you'll be in the seat next to me farting up a storm, dude." Zak said before angrily taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Everybody farts, Zak. Even you." Aaron teased, unable to control his laughter. He was definitely feeling much better now.