Victor

Victor hung up his cellphone and sighed trying to let out some of his excess energy. Klair had agreed to go to dinner with him. She had agreed. She had said she'd love to. His knee began to bounce up and down and he realized he was far more excited then he had been when he had gotten his first car. He closed his textbook knowing that there was absolutely no way he would be able to concentrate on school work now. He grabbed his phone and keys and headed down stairs, it was late but he needed to let some of his energy out somehow.

"Victor?" His mothers voice called as his hand reached for the door knob, he sighed, so close.

"What is it?" He asked and turned to see her wrapped in a fluffy white robe.

"Why are you going out so late? The girl?" She asked and he sighed.

"Actually I just wanted to clear my head, go for a walk. That sort of thing." He replied and she nodded.

"Alright, don't be too late." She said and headed into the other room, leaving him alone.

He reached for the door knob again and this time remembered to grab his jacket before he dashed outside. The cold air felt great on his skin, it woke him up and refreshed his thoughts. After a few minutes of soaking in the moonlight and staring at the stars he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Vic. What's up?" It was Chris on the other end, honestly he had hoped she had called him again. Maybe she forgot to mention something or maybe she had some other sort of news to tell him, either way he felt disappointed when he heard his friends voice.

"Not much, walking around."

"Outside? Like in the fresh air?"

"I do that every now and then you know." Victor said and heard laughter on the other end of the line.

"Right, so how did it go with Klair?" Chris asked, "I'm not reporting to Andy, by the way. I told him to back off. Honestly I think she really likes you Vic."

"Oh, um, thanks... It went well. She agreed to go out to diner with me." Victor stuttered. He was always calm and collected when he talked about business or school but anything personal and he lost all his composer.

"Awesome dude. She seems cool, in case you wanted my opinion. Even if you didn't there it is."

"She is the nicest person I have ever met." Victor admitted.

"I think you really like her. Do you love her?" Chris asked.

"I might be starting to."